It has become standard procedure for law firms to swarm a company that had their stock collapse. Its becoming comical at this point, how many law firms are attempting to get something out of VTUS. IMO, absolutely nothing will precipitate out of this. The firms are just throwing anything against the wall, hoping something sticks.
lol, I know in time we will be rewarded. I just had to vent. There is no reason (at least none publicly) for the huge decline and then stagnant response today.
About the butt cream, its a good investment. A lot of butts need to be soothed, the butt cream on sale right now does it.
Fools though this was going to keep going down LOL. Smart money was adding on every dip.
This is the real deal folks, There is going to be a bidding war for TSRX
Of the units, 25% vested immediately at grant. The remaining 75% will vest in equal 25% tranches if the 20 trading day volume-weighted average price of our common stock as reported on the NASDAQ Capital Market is at least $4.15, $5.15 and $6.15, respectively. The performance period for the unvested restricted stock units is June 30, 2016; if one or more of the stock price thresholds are not met by that date the unvested units will expire.
Put your money where your mouth is. Why are you all cash instead of all short? because you dont know $h:t
Been in TSRX since $5, wont sell until $12.
Well said kitty, this is a going to mirror OPTR.
Patient ADHERENCE is a huge problem, less pills to take = more adherence.
Big pharma wants OPTR, wait until the bidding starts for TSRX, LOL. They are going to pay top dollar for this cash cow.
SPOT ON. This is a SCREAMING buy right now. WHERE IS THE RISK?? Im selling the car, house, underwear, wife, kids... I will buy it all back in one year.
I too want more butt cream, I think I added enough mersa pills, but then again you can never have too many of these.
Sir, how much money have you lost with AEZS? It must have been a lot. You post here multiple times a day with multiple aliases. Here is a tip, dont dwell on a loss go do some DD on other plays and make your money back, plus more. Nobody gets 100% winners.
AEZS is a buy here with $50M market cap. If you dont think so, go find one that meets your criteria as a buy/short. Dwelling wont get you your money back.
Many in P3? not really...
50M market IS very cheap, this will easily turn into 150 by 1Q 2014. Their specialized Dox is worth much more than 50M alone.
Hey buddy. How many aliases do you have and how much time do you spend replying to your own posts?
Why are you phrasing your questions implying the FDA has any control outside the US.....
Is that all you got? Provide some REASONING
Their specialized doxorubicin is worth 5 times the market cop right now