Tuesday, I don't see alot of selling before earnings. They have had good earnings, ramping up the US sales force and expecting a decision from FDA any day... the are at the 90 days mark typical for FDA decision
And this is only with 10m shares unlocking, wait until over 340m shares unlock
If they get FDA approval by next Tuesday and the heavy short interest this will be a straight line up to $12 or higher, it could be at $8 by end of week.
Next Friday is earnings and announcements, if they announce approval it could go over $12 with the current short interest.
I AGREE, LOL!!!! LOOK, we look just like FB, but don't have any of the revenue and profit!!!
It's not for 'tax purpose'???? And it's 446m shares unlocking in May, so if you don't think that impacts float, good for you, keep buying.
If you are doing a drug stock you'll want CERS, told you guys to buy last week. UP 15% this week, and soon going from $6 to $12 on FDA approval
And your master plan is to hope it shots back up, because it did before???? The valuation is still way too high, especially compared to FB. FB had much better earnings and valuation and still dropped 30% on their unlock, so enjoy the ride.
Told you guys last week when I bought TSLA calls to load up on CERS, it's up 15% this week on it's way from $6 to $12
told you guys last week when I was shorting TWTR to load up long on CERS, check it over 15% this week and going higher!!!
1m shares traded already, this thing shouldn't have sold off with the market! Earnings will be good and news of expansion with it. Then when the USDA announcement is comes this spikes to $12
Good Analysis! I don't think she can 'taper harder' or it will crash the market. Also, I think she has to reduce the bond buying by $10B a month or it signals the economy is in trouble and the market crashes. That's why I think it's status quo and she keeps her comments simple as well, not to reveal too much about her policy moving forward. I hope the market sells off either way, we need a good 10% correction. We'll see!! And TWTR will go down 40% regardless, unless they find a way to accelerate rev growth....
Look at my history on this board, came over the day of earnings, my first short position on TWTR, I'm short at $66. covered half the next day with a huge gain... I can ride this back to $66 or higher if needed (won't get there) but can ride a dead cat bounce, so yes I might ride it 3 months or get bored... however I do think the 10m shares unlocking this weekend will help to lower the stock, it's small, but all employees who want to cash in!
I don't expect much from her tomorrow and she'll keep with current policy, right? She'll try and keep it optimistic and simple, it should be very interesting. I'm watching the S&P, will it break 1798-1810 resistance???
Don't call Najarian a Dbag just from telling you to buy before earnings, he had a short position I'm sure.