yes but why not take cash and buy more than 937 k shares at that time?
This thing wen from 8 to 24 and back 8 within a month radius...That is some crazy volatility...With market cap around 250M looks like its a compelling time to buy...Any one other there investing here right now?
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I am seeing lots of accumulation between 2.46 and 2.50...I think this really takes off this week but can't tell if today or later this week...Gun to my head I say later today...
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Nobody ever went broke taking profits....Any other stocks you looking at with price entry...I am strongly also looking at idra and bdsi right now as a swing trade.
Hey Fins .... Absolutely see $3.70 to $4.20 by the end of Sept as long as the 004 P2a news is good and 004 P2b start is announced. If 010 news is good in early Oct, you hit $5+ IMO. I know Sal doesn't like charting, but the chart is showing SYN in an ascending triangle in the making with a breakout price around $2.58. If it doesn't run on Tuesday, maybe you can get in at around $2.32/$2.33
Very impressive post by sjfsb on near term action so I figured I would create a separate thread for all the newbies. Thanks!
i agree price holding up strong..News about coal sale or something of the like will blow past our 4.20 resistance in a blink of an eye...but I do think news will move it past 4.20 but recent support tell me news is on its way...
thanks everyone for the kind words and the thumbs up...After investing long term and trading this for a while you start to get a feel when it will start moving. Sal had a great interpretation of the 8k posted last night. Too many catalysts upcoming to hold this down significantly below offering. I expect more of a move next week as well...Have a great weekend everyone.
Looks like accumulation may just about be done...With catalysts and conferences coming and the interesting 8K that came out last night we should have a nice move up in afternoon today. Also traders come back next week after labor day so I expect a nice run up next week as well.
fireball once again I think you miss the point of what I was telling you earlier when you were trying to buy in 2 cents more than 1.91. The point Sal was making that I tried making before is that it may not hit that lower target and why risk it if you know that Syn will go much higher than where we are today...I will always want to buy at absolute bottom and sell at absolute top but waiting for something that is not definite is not worth the risk. That is the whole point of the thread