I am pretty sick of this so let me give you a run down:
1. look at the sector, ALNY, SMGO, MRNA, ISIS. All down the same if not more since the bio "correction".
2. believe it or not we got diluted by 5% from a $4 per share basis as 600k shares were issued for $3.33 a share. The MM realize this and are taking out small investors. However, you are aware the net book value of the company was increased by 1.02 a share with LPC's investment. Bet book value is a floor of value. In other words this stock is worth at a floor, as we stand, $1.50 a share. It cannot be worth less!
3. there has been NO NEWS ON PHASE 2. none, nada, zip. Stop speculating.
4. LPC capital can only establish a 9.99% position without shareholder vote. That is a $20 per share basis without further dilution. where do you think this is heading? no risk for either side at this point.
5. as far as i know insider and significant owners have not been selling, not even Alexey Wolfson. Look, no S-4 filings.
6. Geert has delivered on his plan. He got an investment firm involved with little to know commitment and little to no kicker. He is trying to develop other product lines because application of self delivery RNA is the key to the company's success. They are attending the biggest ocular health conference this coming week to alert the drug companies in the sector of RXI's potential. He is not concerned with the day to day trading of the stock. He is running a company. If you'd like some bogus and #$%$ press release go invest in another company.
7. This company is an experimental biotech with low float. Ups and downs are the norm. The company has little to no revenue at this point it is a long term play.
That is all. Thank you.
greeting yes, grilling no. they conduct the meeting you listen and vote. you can probably shake their hands and say hello. other than that its not like they are going to crack open a nice cold Budweiser and shoo the #$%$ for 30 minutes.
12 million which is around 10.5 right now without LPC. with LPC cash is prob still around 12 million (including investments). the bigger issue is idiots thinking the .01 earnings miss is bad. especially when the reason for the miss is 50k less in grant revenue because 89k was deferred.
if you get in when wall street already has you are far too late.
i got a rhetorical question. when facebook wasnt making money but still valued at a billion dollars why didnt zuckerberg sell it to google? he must be a moron....
geert hasnt bought more because he bought $81k worth on the open market post reverse split and is due 2 plus million in options. the other officers arent because an ESOP is up for approval. wofson doesnt have 50 million, OPKO does.
if i had a dollar for every time someone based an argument on speculation i would not need to invest in the market. let me put this delicately. if ph2 and ph3 get approved this stock will soar to 100 a share. see, i can make #$%$ comments too.
its not fine print. it was in the press release. how about you read the fine print when i flag you for having multiple accounts?
actually you all are missing the biggest three points.
first, at the current outstanding common LPC can only have 1.35 million in shares (excluding the 100k share commitment fee). they already have 500k. that means they can only acquire another 850k shares as we sit today. that may change but 17 million dollars divided by 850k is an average cost basis of $20 per share. essentialy, LPC is now RXII's bank.
secondly, LPC paid a $1.05 premium per share over net book value. this may not make a difference to you but they actually paid above the floor price of the stock. net adjusted book value in valuation terms is the floor of value for a business. as we sit today, prior to the $2,000,000 the NBV was $.42 a share. Subsequent the NBV is now $1.47. In effect LPC paid a $2.53 per share premium just to get in.
last, LPC did a valuation of the company in order to invest. for this financing deal to work either RXII plans on issuing additional shares over the next 30 months, the stock is going to sky rocket in value or a combination of both. I will bet all my shares that management already has a strong indication of phase 2 rxi-109 results from the first phase 2 study. i further that by saying i bet they know the direction the ph 2 results are heading.
it is only based on current ph2 study for scars and not considering any pipeline or potential product lines as well.
hola hannah. ph2 for hypertonic is two 9 month studies. the first 9 month study began around november 2013. therefore, it would be completed sometime (at the latest) around august 2014. Scars don't take long to heal so it may be completed prior. I am hoping for an update sometime around late June early July 2014.