Once this thing gets its first whiff of FDA approval you will see another PUMA. Problem is there is plenty of time before that happens. Late 2015 with second interim data most likely.
From Ergomed website:
Synta Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SNTA): Ergomed has a co-development partnership on Synta’s lead development candidate, ganetespib, which is in clinical studies for a number of cancer indications.
"It is" quality garbage
Oh stop it Erick, you called Synta "garbage" among other things. Now you are saying you never said it wouldnt be successful. I guess it it quality garbage. Remember when you change your story, you need to have a good memory.
couple of comments:
1) are you and Tonytiger the same?, you both have more switches than a dominatrix.
2) you are accmulating before your stated low, when did you get religion?
3) watch out for the mortality rates of felines! ;)
Great advice, wait until imminent FDA approval to invest, so if there is a run up based on disclosures before, you completely miss it. It probably wont run up this year but lots of catalysts in 2015.
You live in a world of dead cats, must start to reek after awhile.
I thought so too, but when AML news and new CEO didn't budge it, I rethought it (In the past, news like that would take it that 40%) I just have a sinking feeling that I could have bought it next year at this time for a similar price. Anyway, I believe with multiple uses for ganetespib and HDC, PUMA number are possible. BTW a new journal article came out about HSP90 types and it mentioned early sucess with Lung cancer ALK patients. (4 of 8 had objective response and another 3 of 8 stable disease)
Although I get a whiff of moron from the poster you mentioned, he has one point. This investment is probably parked here until 2nd half 2015 when it has a good shot to shoot to the moon. The two possible variables otherwise:
1) unexpected drug failure
2) unexpected good news (partnership, quick drug approval, etc.)
Drug efficacy is only real challenge, if it continues to be positive (so far so good) BK will never let $$ be an issue, guaranteed.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
As a side note, Elesclomol is still being studied in ovarian cancer where i understand there has been some success.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Not going to 1 or 2 unless there is a catastrophic drug failure (see Feb 2009) Not going up much either untill 2nd half 2015 unless there is surprise news (which has happened in the past).
I'm talking to walls. Sell the stock or short it (and make a buck here and there) unless you are willing to hold thru ups and downs. And stop looking every day!
Synta is a long range hold. It will not start to pay off big until there is a whiff of FDA approval (see PUMA) This will most likely happen in late 2015. Until then a 20 cent decrease is NOT a trace back for a huge run up and a 20 cent increase is not a dead cat bounce.
The good news: potential of a 25X game (the guy who owns 70K is well aware of this)
The bad news: not for awhile and you could lose almost everything, but if some one gave you a 50/50 shot to turn 1000 into 25000 would you take it? BK would.
Synta has potential to make 100 bucks a share, also very good potential to lose all. I think it is a good bet (bet 4 for chance for 25X, much better than Vegas) but it won't happen for awhile. Not much day trading potential now, so stop looking every f'n hour.