1. The biggest reason that sony is up today is that WSJ is reporting that sony might make $100 profit on each PS4 sold due to cheaper parts
2. Very positive user interaction is adding to the excitement
3. Some of the amazon reviews may be questionable since many of them in the last few days are not certified buyers
4. Another big reason for today's action may be due to the chatter of the new CEO of microsoft may have a different view of the xbox since it has been losing $$..
Happy investing...conservative target of sony by xmas is $21.50 IMHO
1.Reviews already great!!
2.Some Xboxer's switching allegiance
3.Movies...last quarter 2 duds...this quarter 2 winners captain philips and meatballs
4.Growth of mobile market in europe and japan
5.The continued bull market in japan
6.Daniel Loeb(enough said)
7.What to do people do when they buy a new console..games games games and acccessories
8.Expect robust sales of ps plus memberships and accelerated PSN downloads $$$$
9.Pull sony apart..and its worth a lot more than $17 billion
10. Triluminous panel sets it apart from samsung and lg
Lets rock and roll