I would have no problem to tell when I buy. At this point I will not buy because trend is still down. I know you bought yesterday too high but we all make mistakes. If stock would close above 8.80 I would buy. If higher I would buy full position.
and that was best I could do seeing major selling on very high volume more than a $1 off of where everybody was buying more. It usually works that way, when everybody's bullish way out of sinc with reality, don't biuy and wait. In this case it was well worth it. Now I could buy 1K more for the same money and that is I'd say pretty good, but I am greedy and will wait even for lower price.
Glad I waited yesterday on sidelines because it is obvious stock will go under 9 before session ends. Maybe it will even close under 9. Negativity surprisingly is increasing among institutions and analyst mainly. There must be something we do not see it yet, but some big players already knows and selling accordingly.