I wish they would build a new facility in the U.S.
There would be more people able to afford GLW products.
Unfortunately, if one would buy ONLY American,
all he would own would be a couple of pairs of Wig-Wam socks.
But judge... ;o
I missed the op. at 6.10.
I'll be more ready this time.
If not OK by me.
Also waiting for another chance at NMM(an MLP .4425perQ div.) at 16.50.
My NCT/NRZ/NEWM holdings are UP 14%(TOTAL,with dividends) since the time I bought.
With another NCT .10 dividend just around the corner,
and NRZ's possibly higher than the usual .175,
AND even more from the NEWly minted NEWM,
I think you got yo head on crooked.
Maybe TC can make paving stones out of the tailings,
a helpful way to get rid of worthless material while making something useful,
and something saleable at the same time. :)
Even a .02 to .04 every day added to TC's pps would be quite fine with me.
Little strokes felled big oaks.
An average of .02 a day alone would bring TC over 5.00 by years end,
which is a number most here would be glad to see at EOY.
Are "markets unstable !!!!!!!!!!"
are "markets very unstable !"?
I can't tell what you are trying to say.
BMY did do well today.
Now if only McCain doesn't start a nuclear war we may have time to cash in and spend it some day.
See...I can do that too. :)
NEWM, with yesterday's jump,
adds about 1.04 to NCT owners of record at "split time".
I was starting to think I should've sold when NEWM dropped to 12.
While hindsight is 20/20, boy I wish I would've bought more NEWM down there.
NRZ and NCT were both down considerably since the recent NCT spinoff, as well,
and they ALL came back nicely.
So far, so good. :)
I wish too.
I wish I would've added the other day at 16.50.
For some reason NMM does drop a significant amount between dividends.
Personally, I was waiting for the mid 15s, which doesn't now look likely.
Since my cost average is just over 16, I was hoping to lower it some %points,
not raise it.
Since the spo was in the mid 17s,
the 16.50 opportunity looks like the one I(we?) should've taken.
With dividends from a few other stocks coming between now and mid-April,
and since I'm not selling anytime soon anyway,
I hope to get another shot at 16.50 between now and the next dividend run.
This time I'll take it. :)
Plus: I am DRIPing my NMM dividends.
I really do not care if NMM ever rises appreciably higher as long as the .4425 keeps adding a decent amount of shares to my account each quarter.
On the other hand, if NMM decides to raise its shareholder's dividend,
I surely wouldn't mind paying a bit higher per share.
As we sit, I think I'll DRIP anything under 18.50 at the current .4425.