Ah OK I thought a message board is where people can share thoughts and ideas...dude if you don't like my messages you can just ignore them you don't have to waste your time reading them or replying to them...never mind being rude. You'll be ignored from now
By no means I am a pro nor a basher nor a pumper. I bought into this on the hype at open at .1175, held at .13 with 10% gain (timothy sykes enter when I did and exited at .13 - perhaps the smarter move) and watched it go lower then up again then held through close and hoping for another up day... but the amount of nonsense i am reading on this board is disappointing.
1) company value and market cap right here don't make much sense, this will go up or down based on hype nothing more right here...
2) reverse split can happen and when it will stock can go down or up based on hype nothing more, I have seen stocks double right after R/S and then resume their downtrend until the next R/S...and then same thing again.
3) if the company is REALLY improving and starts making money constantly and predictably then the stock price will start moving up steadily and substantially from this levels...
4) this is a true pennystock, do not fool yourself into thinking you are investing... right here right now this is gambling so be smart with your decisions and invest what your prepare to lose and lose fast. Otherwise take some profit along the way...
5) Chances are this is a big hype which will last a few days, then the stock will stagnate for weeks, this board will dry up, the same people will be writing on some other board discussing the next penny stock of the day stipulating whether there will be a R/S or whether the SP will be above $1 in the next 90 days or not..
enjoy today, I am personally hoping for another surge but I am a realist and have seen this things over and over before... 99% of times it's a slow, painful, steady decline from here... BUT there is that 1% of times (see PLUG as an example) where the hype continues for days, weeks...then...well start playing with your calculator people!
... to the moon!!!
link to video
Three leading experts on the Ebola virus said Wednesday that experimental drugs should be provided to Africa, and that if the deadly virus was rampant in Western countries it would be "highly likely" that authorities would give people access...
of course they would say so...they need to avoid panic for as long as possible.
People are already starting to panic...and with very good reasons.