rebuy, I've also been combing over the last qtr financials and cc notes. I too am certain they will pay at least 1 QTR after the cut, especially since they declared its safe for 5 years (which personally I think is way to far of an outlook to state). However, from digging into what was announced and extrapolating what the next few quarters should bring, even with the decline and doom and gloom. We should be good for at least 1 year.
I'll be re-evaluating every quarter and not buying into any hype. I am a bit nervous the div wasn't released when they released the earnings schedule, but part of that is just speculation.
If they do cut or suspend the div, the confidence in the management team would be hard to rebuild after what they stated and analyzed just 3 months ago. I've averaged down to $4/share, bought the last of what I feel comfortable holding at 2.30. I too am in for the long haul, but I hope its a quick step at least back to $5-6. We'll see next week. Good luck to all.