The blackberry announcements are too few and far between, our stock price is down and keeps going down and Chen does not say anything. How about increasing the buyback to 5%. This is ridiculous.
I strongly believe that HNH is waiting for MLNK to make an acquisition which will give the stock price a big boost immediately .
This range has been way too long now. I am hoping for some sort of upward movement above $4.00 into earnings. We have about 3-4 weeks before earnings, maybe announcement about MED coming as well. Hope for something.....
Fourth-quarter revenue was $58-million. That’s up from $52-million in the third quarter. Given the major Canadian carriers all carry the new Passport and Classic smartphones, that shouldn’t be surprising. The question is whether BlackBerry can capture similar gains in other markets, including the U.S., where carriers have been slower to roll out the new products.Once the US Carriers start selling the classic and passport for longer than just a few weeks, we will see revenues go up. If it went up in Canada, It will go up elsewhere as well. The distribution has to take effect and it is still early days since the contracts were signed with the carriers. PATIENCE!!!!!!!!
Nothing yet. Watching BNN now and no follow up at all. The reporter might have been mistaken in the halt simply being the earnings release. If there is anything, will let you all know
Be patient. It usually takes a while for this stock to get going in the AM.
Nice volume along with price appreciation, hoping for a close above $3.90. Letès see if they can hold their gains or selloff last 5 minutes of market
Ya, it has been back for me for about 1 week or so. Bid and ask are both over $3.80 this AM. Maybe today is the day for a move up????Hope for the best
Thanks for your ideas. I sure hope we get that pop soon with some sort of announcement. Happy the stock did not selloff after earnings and actually holding up well here today.
I heard 40 days, but it could go up to 45 days. So 28 days in February + 17 days to get to 45 days gives us March 17th, which is next Tuesday. Let me know if this is right or wrong...Thanks
Price just before earnings was slightly above $2.80, not $2.60. I am happy with the recovery, but still need another 20 cents to get to pre-earnings level. I think we will get there very very very soon.......