Thanks for including me in your message post. I have also held for a long time, have 3000 shares, I wish I had sold when the stock was near $4 in the summer. I truly believe you should hold on for another year. The company has never been this low ever, it can only get better and I still think they will make a big acquisition by the springtime, especially now that the stock prices have gone down, there may be some better prices for MLNK to buy. I say hold on, if the stock spikes , then sell. I am looking for a spike to the $3.50-$4.00 range.