I don't claim to know what is going on but I think there is some kind of deal making going on. Unfortunately Dr. A does not have a very strong pair of hands as the study went beyond the initially stipulated protocol and the other company knows we are not in a good situation financially, although we seem to have found funds to survive so far and pay the new crew. I suspect a lot of the delay is because the FDA is involved and the other company wants to be reasonably certain it knows what the FDA is thinking. We ran two large trials and there are no major side effects which is what the FDA is most concerned about. I think the FDA is definitely going to require a small additional confirmatory trial. They have to perform a small trial in EU to get approval and I think the delay is because they are thrashing out the details with both the FDA and EU equivalent. I think a similar situation exists for prostate cancer because all they need is two trials one in US and one in EU which could be done simultaneously.
I also think what happened this week with SPHS should strengthen their hands as it is obvious they have no competitor in this space. SPHS is on a path of slow motion self destruct.
passereraser does not appear to be terribly bright, all the information he posts is consistently wrong and a misinterpretation of facts. I am sure all he got was a nod and wink from Dr. A and that was enough for him.
Increasing price on increasing volume through this week implies news next week, IMHO.
Some one is deliberately trying to pull the stock down, witness the stupid report out yesterday. NYMX never has any analysts following and suddenly this negative report why?
Stop distorting my messages, what I wrote is perfectly clear and on the SPHS board. I would never write to you. You are clearly not of sane mind any more.
I have noticed that since the announcement of prostate cancer results the SP has been remarkably stable without the release of any news. This is in contrast to SPHS which has gone down significantly. This is because every time the SP drops, significant buying comes in on Thursday and Friday so the SP stays in the same range, week to week. This I believe is the result of Robinson supporting the SP. I think he is not buying so much for his own benefit but to support the SP until we have some resolution to ongoing negotiations. As Looky said the more innovative the drug, the longer it will take to put a price on it.
Fair enough! I dont know if you are conversant with SPHS history how the same management bankrupted the initial company and changed the name to SPHS. NYMX and SPHS are two different kettle of fish. NYMX is a company founded by a physician who discovered the drug and does not trust wall street and does minimal promotion. The company has significant insider ownership and a lot of the outside owners have been in the stock for years, myself included. There has been no selling of stock by insiders except for a personal circumstance of the CEO and he is prepared to go down with the ship as almost all his assets are tied to the company. SPHS on the other hand has bankrupted the original investors once and has no insider ownership. Two very different companies.
Allergan is interested in the BPH space, they have done a few trials with their lead product Botox ( Botulinum Toxin A ) in BPH
It is logical to speculate since nothing has been announced about filing a NDA that they are selling the company and I hope so because I am tired of this company and want out. However in my prior conversations with Dr. A he did not talk about a sale but rather an agreement with BP. This is a theme he has reiterated to other investors who have had conversations with him, on the other hand he tends to deliberately obfuscate when you talk to him; so who knows. The only facts giving encouragement is that apart from Dr. A there are some new heavy duty board members who would not be wasting their time or money if they did not believe something positive was going to come out of it.
I truly am sorry for the losses people have suffered but I guess you belong to the truly delusional camp. The crooks at NYMX are too busy buying back their own stock to do anything else at this point.
Janitor, I have seen you pumping SPHS on their board long enough to know what are your true motives are for coming tothis board .
Stock investor you pose a fair question is there evidence that the FDA will accept this extension trail and it is a fair question. There are two pieces of indirect evidence. Ask yourself if Robinson will put his and his children's money into a speculative biotech if he was not aware of some encouraging dialogue with the FDA. Secondly Dr. A in the July 2016 presentation unequivocally stated they would be pursuing regulatory approval; I submit he would not have said that if he had not been in conversation with the FDA.
While I always expected this and stated several times, it brings me no joy to see this happen.
I think RIC John and Gambly must examine their conduct for the grief they bought upon a long of honest people. Also the CEO of SPHS who duped investors by stating no dilution and then did a pump and dump. The people who bought the 5 million shares got a chance to short at the high the day before and they and the co. insiders are laughing while a lot of honest people got duped.
If memory serves me, the large chunks he bought were for himself, the smaller amounts are in trust for his grandchildren and the irregular buying could be due to availability of funds.
If you look at the money spent last year in the financial statement, a significant amount was in the last quarter, again signifying they are working on something. On the other hand its two months from the statement you refer to and "near term" is long overdue.
The results were positive on the long term extensions but the long term extensions were not part of the original protocol. The FDA hates ambiguity and hence will ask for another trial (IMHO). Since the EU requires a trial in EU before approval in EU, it seems likely the trial will be in Europe. The trial will be small since safety is not an issue and is more in the nature of a confirmatory trial. Sometimes if the FDA is accommodating it can be a post approval trial.
No EU trial going on, I checked, another lie.