Agree but its usually a huge volume all at once to bring the SP down sharply so they can cover. This person is a big stockholder and has been selling since yesterday.
Increasing price on increasing volume through this week implies news next week, IMHO.
Carl, you have alluded to companies negotiating with NYMX, do you have any concrete info and as to which companies.
You hit the nail, right on the head. To this I might add you have to be a masochist to be in this stock longterm but the longterm potential rewards are enormous, a new approach and drug for BPH and prostate cancer.
They do not have the expertise or money required for the NDA, IMHO, I would be shocked to see them do it by themselves. They need a strong partner for credibility.
Guess who is back again. LOL. I have a hard time taking you seriously. You have no idea what a public spectacle you make of yourself, is it the drinking or dementia setting in?
Yahoo deleted my e mail. Why dont you write to me its fenix1357 and I am at yahoo
Lets hear your thoughts why it is taking so long, results for BPH have been out for 7 months now.
I believe you, my only question is as to why did you mention orphan status if you knew it was untrue.
Curious did you always know and were putting out false information or did you just find out and somebody was using you to pump the board.
I don't know where you get your information but it is incorrect. The FDA website categorically states it is for rare diseases only for which there is no other treatement, prostate cancer and BPH will not qualify.
My mistake. We do not qualify for orphan status, as per FDA website is only for rare disease, prostate cancer will not qualify.
I have been thinking about this and I think Carl is right. For low grade prostate cancers Gleason 6 or less surgery is not indicated and the recommended treatment is watchful observation ie no treatment but monitor the PSA levels; if they rise go in for surgery. This is definitely an alternative to watchful observation hence could qualify for orphan status. Carl here has insightful information.
To file a NDA you need a couple of million and to hire experts and team for the NDA you need a few million. He has said he has "a beautiful plan" for prostate cancer pivotal trial, you need at least 25 million for it. The 2.1 million they got is peanuts, it was a favor to a friend of the Dr. A.
Assuming the worst from a buying/partnership co. stand pointthe drug works; even if the FDA insists on an additional confirmatory trial it will take another year at the max as the safety data is already there. That is a 50 million dollar additional investment which is peanuts compared to the profit potential in the long run. Then the second indication prostate cancer; there are no doubts, the results are good. A small confirmatory trial is another 25 million and you have a second huge market.
My problem is that in this scenario there should be a bunch of attractive offers on the table and if so the deal should have been finalized by now.
Give it up WRB, you lost. You ran your victory leap when the SP was 0 38 and I bought heavily incidentally and now own a very significant position. I am very comfortable holding the position although I am underwater after p eraser sold on and day n bought the stock down in the 2s. What U don't understand is that Dr A is a physician and has been pursuing this dream for 20 yes and getting this drug to succed is more important to him than the monetary aspects. As U will recall I have always defended your right to post here but be honest.
In terms of news a buyout is not impacted by the SP so I guess that is not in the works. Do you think the market is holding them back from announcing a colloboration or one is still being negotiated? It has been over 6 months since the results.
Aqua we all know you and WRB are the same person along with half a dozen other aliases.
You cal sell your shares or hold them for another two years and get a 20 times return; the choice is yours but stop repeating yourself.