Even the company said they can't do anything about the stock price running so high even if they wanted to.
It is kind of crazy but it is what it is......NP and thankful.
45 million shares that have to cover at some point idiot stick..........
You're talking out of your #$%$....literally accoridng to your name........
Thanks Doc...Nice to read a professionals opinion on dalbavancin. Holding long and strong from the high 6's.
Think this is a $13-$14 stock at a minimum within the next twelve months.
Ticked off I missed the gigantic run of TTPH from the 7's to 13's but I was warned to buy it and got cheap!
LOL....You long in that name as well?
Sudn....Hit the wrong ID of mine when signing on that goes back some years ago. Actually Golongin2008!
Obviously I'm a USC grad. In the words of the Minority Speaker of the House..."We fought the good battle...we just did not win".... Was a good clean game though. They were just a bit deeper then we were going down the stretch. Lots of our guys got hurt later in the game. Going to be tough next six games. Always next year!
Some thoughts....Ugh.... No one cares what you say or do here. You've established yourself as a self motivated pumper, who will say and do anything to attempt to influence the unkowing idiot investor.
Your 1,000 share purchase at $8.66? I'll flip you for it.
IMHO....The battle should be fought with the coming FDA meeting. Address the issues that the panel had, and refute them. Come up with valid reasons while not to wait for Reduce It results like approval now, and de-classification and new labeling later, if Reduce It falls on its face. Great safety profile. Risk to reward in granting approval weighs heavily in favor of Vascepa. Let the doctors decide what to prescribe for their patients...not the FDA panel committee. Don't force doctors to go off label if safety is not an issue. Not fair to the patient or the physicians. Goal of all medical insurance companys is to prevent harm to the insured by pro-active measures before they require hospitalization or surgery. Vascepa fits right into this objective.
A "citizens petition" signed only by AMRN shareholders? You're kidding aren't you. Yah think the FDA might come to the correct conclusion that AMRN investors are trying to salvage their investment? Nice way to tick off the FDA before the vote that really counts IMHO. I doubt that a petition for the use of V in low risk TG patients is something the FDA is going to take seriously. The vote was 9-2 for NO. I think the company would do better concentrating their efforts in answering the concerns of the panel, and why approval is in the best
interests of the population to have before Reduce It results become available.
Right now the obvious road block is the urgency of approving Anchor now, versus perhaps approving it
when Reduce It results are known...
I own now only 2,000 shares, having sold the rest at $12, but looking at the financials....the stock price...and the secured lender's obligation, current and long term liabilities far exceed assets. The company is technically BK. The secured creditor could likely file an involuntary BK Petition any time he chooses to protect his investment in the company which is $150 million dollars Not looking good frankly IMHO.
Nice portfolio loser...AMRN, who the FDA just dealt a BK notice to today by denying "Anchor", and Siga.
Man, you one smart dude....LOL! Please give us your next pick so I can short the house on it...LOL!
Thankfully I sold all but a couple thousand shares of this POS at $7.50 and I'm actually net ahead even if this opens up at zero. Thinking about buying some back it if it trades at $1.50 or under but concerned that we still owe the secured "bondholder" 150 million dollars. They have the rights to everything the company owns...patents and all. So if they get 150 million and the buyout is around 350 million....that would leave only about 200 million for common shareholders, and there are approx. 177 mil shares outstanding, so a little over $1 share before we burn even more money or issue even more shares..
Just can't see how this one pencils out now no matter how you dice and slice the numbers....
On the issue of showing "efficacy".... Is the burden that Vascepa reduces CV events in the lower risk TG
population (the goal in Reduce IT), or is it a much lower bar? TIA
Good job Kitty and Minn on this one. I've watched it go up all the way from the 6's and did nothing...LOL!
DRTX....Was trading over 9.60 a week or so ago and is in good shape. That one has $14 written all over it.
I hope you guys didn't get out in the 8's....LOL!
TTPH...another one to buy IMHO on any pullback into the low 8's...
GL! Of course....IMHO!
TTPH...Had a great recent run Tween but if it gets down to the 8.70's, I'll add.....
DRTX weak today as well. Small cap profit taking on first down day in eight.
Good strategy Malph unless the stock is suddenly halted and bought out, or a major event like an NDA filing is announced.
That's the risk you take in trying to trade a stock that is worth $14 at the very least, and is selling at $9.
But the same salesman have been slling last years model in the face of the new model being out on the market, and have been successful in doing so by about 18:1. At that's been at the full boat price. Now last years model is 90% off the list price, and the new and better one is full boat, so the question is which one would the normal guy buy? If he hasn't been buying the new model at full boat price, is it logical to presume that he will do so now when last years model is suddenly 90% off the list price now?
GSK, who is going to take a bath now on future sales of Lovaza, which is currently outselling Vascepa 18:1,
is then going to spend a billion plus to buy AMRN, so they have a high priced premium fish oil product to compete against generic Lovaza...a product they have been pushing now on physicians and patients for almost a decade?
So they now go into the same doctors offices that they have been seeing for 10 years, and basically tell them that they were really just kidding, and Lovaza was really a piece of cr_p, and this new Vascepa is fifty times better for patients, but costs 5x's more, and they should switch immediately.
And the doctors are going to say sure...thanks for the tip...costs are irrelevant...I believe you.... and they'll just
switch every patient they have over from generic Lovaza, to Vascepa, something they haven't done to date where the costs of each drug are similiar?
And this makes perfect sense to everyone here?