LOL...maybe if you knew the diff. between a Reverse Merger and a Reverse Split you would be worth listening too.
Well whatever it is , it spells buying opp for me as I am here for the long view. So if they are doing it then I will be happy to pick some up on their backs.
It's weak still but if it holds then the bottom is forming and I would expect a level off before a slow upward swing resumes unless we have real news. I bought at 1.15 and 1.07 and will buy again in that range if the current weak support around 1.22 breaks down this week. GL
Little over a year or so. I'm thinking it's time to add 25% to my position if this irrational stupid selling or manipulation continues or whatever is going on...if she breaks down near a buck to a buck five I'm adding. What you all do is of no consequence to me or the pps. I always wanted twice what I own and have not seen a better shot since I originally bought well under a buck. GL
Time will tell if I got this one near the bottom but I still think it's a good place to open a position if you don't have one yet. I understand wanting to wait for a solid bottom to form and an uptrend to begin before buying in but my gut tells me this is a pretty good spot to build from for now. GL
Techs still stink except for that RSI but my gut tells me this will stay above a buck and if if not I will buy more below a buck. I do not think this is going BK regardless. I can wait from these levels...GL
Here is what they had..they had a "Ready to Build" permit just like FITX does...it's coming..not worried in the slightest however I don't think this will jump 10 fold after it happens...maybe a double from here...triple possible ..the 10 fold will come with real production and revenues though...I can wait.
My avg is .006 and so are some others I'm sure but I would not sell now anymore then I would of sold at a nickel. In fact I opened an e-trade acct today to add more since scottrade wont let me add...investments take time...deal with it or might as well get out of the market entirely.
I'm not convinced of that yet..other then the RSI the technicals are horrible still. I started buying yesterday but only a 1/4 position. Once a bottom is more obvious then I will add unless it drops close to a buck where i will also add regardless. GL
Opened a small position at 1.15 and was going to add at 1.05 but was out for a walk and didn't set the buy. I was thinking of buying in at least 2 or 3 tranches possibly 4 to build a full position. If it dumps under a buck I doubt that will hold long down there but who really knows but that would be my 3rd tranche/buy I'm sure. I just think it's worth the gamble down here simply cause I don't see BK but like any investment don't go spending what you can't afford. I can afford to wait it out. I wish I trusted the mgmt more however they do have a lot riding on this to work and no one gets hurt more then them on this pps. GL
If learning to trade is buying all the way from 2 bucks to 1.13 then NO thanks...LOL...what a maroon...that falling knife has cut you deep but you keep on pumping kemtard
Bet the people who took your advice to buy at 2 all the way down are not laughing as much now are they? wow you really have no idea what humble means do you? Most would go way but not you..you just keep pumping this all the way down.
Well he is a lawyer however what do you expect? You think the news happens overnight? 4 weeks? LOL...you must be new to investing... 4 weeks is nothing...problem with you newbees is you have zero patience..GL with that....
I don't think "everyone else is" selling...I think it's being manipulated which is easy to do. I have no problem holding mine and wish I wasn't in Scottrade so I could add right now. I'm just to lazy to open another acct just to buy this stock.
Well that is not really the news, should it be positive when it comes, that most are looking for to drive this up in a substantial way. I would not sell at a loss if I had any right now and am looking for that bottom or as close to it as possible to open another position. GL