It's for real...I don't post BS here ...SA sent me a letter from the editor...lots of blah blah blah but bottom line is no more yahoo feeds for seeking alpo
Good F---ing riddance to garbage site
The concrete jungle aka Houston ...any zoning issue can get a variance if needed but in this case it's not and a moot point regardless of what the ignorant here will spout.
Sure but they can wait as their lives will not be affected cause they are the 1% and always will be regardless of PPS...a year or 5? They won't miss a thing in life...and have anything they want...If I was holding long I would still hold rather then sell at a loss though...I'm looking to buy if it hits 52 week lows again...if not that's fine as well...GL
Prepare to be shocked IMO...that said if I were long and underwater I would not sell at a loss just yet. In time I think the pps will rise but I see more pain ahead. It would not surprise me at all to see 52 week lows breached after the CC unless they provide a real catalyst and I don't see that happening just yet. GL
When you have extremely wealthy people owning the majority of the Co they really don't have to worry about Joe investor...they will always be wealthy and 7 years is nothing to them ...if you add another 100 million to their bank accts for example will it change their lives? nope
WRONG...Nasdaq has an OTC board and it has to be a dime for 30 days among other req....like I said ...go learn something...the ignornance on these boards is appalling and to think some idiots actually use this place a s a source to invest money
I have a feeling Growlife is going to merge with another Co and change it's symbol to get off the Grey sheets...we shall see
You put in your bid like any other buy unless you are dumb enough to make a market order...you can see what it trades at so you just take a shot if you want...
A lot less shares and most were owned by one guy at CANV..he was actually a Billionaire on paper stock for a little while.
I have Terra as well as Phot at .07 and .05 avg pps and don't plan on adding to either has I bough plenty at those levels and have always maintained the basket approach of buying a lot low and hold and see which ones make it. I also highly doubt FITX and PHOT will partner up again however sterling is gone as is hunt so in many respects PHOT is under new Mgmt and a new direction but until they get off the Greys somehow it will be hard for them to attract SH IMO but they seem hellbent on Growing and I do not count them out. I am not concerned about the " Class action" against them but will be glad to see that quashed some day but keeping my eyes wide open here and not buying the koolaid so many seem to do on any of these...they are all a gamble but one I'm willing to take and think it will be hard to lose if you spread the risk. I don't see Terra partnering with anyone big but who knows...GL