If not you should..The liberals are winning big as of late and they want full legal status of our lovely Green herb...and so does Canada at large from young to old..polls tell the story. Canada will go full legal in a a few years IMO. Watch Trudeou the front runner for PM...it's all good...we are golden if we are holden...shares that is...
I just doubled my position at 1.20...My avg pps is 1.16 now...the next support is 1.11 and only if that breaks down would I add more..my position is 80% full and if that's all I get I'm good with that...but will add that last little bit if they take it down under 1.10 GL
Could be...no technical bottom has established itself yet and I'm looking for one to add but will add anyway if it gets near the buck range. GL and as far as the noise from you ijits out there LOL...get a life and enjoy iggy island.
I doubled my holdings today at .0012...no big deal really..they either make it or take it (from us)...it happens. GL
I'm doubling my position when it falls back to my avg pps again which I think it has a good chance of doing when looking at current support levels. I can wait...GL
LOL...maybe if you knew the diff. between a Reverse Merger and a Reverse Split you would be worth listening too.
Well whatever it is , it spells buying opp for me as I am here for the long view. So if they are doing it then I will be happy to pick some up on their backs.
It's weak still but if it holds then the bottom is forming and I would expect a level off before a slow upward swing resumes unless we have real news. I bought at 1.15 and 1.07 and will buy again in that range if the current weak support around 1.22 breaks down this week. GL
Little over a year or so. I'm thinking it's time to add 25% to my position if this irrational stupid selling or manipulation continues or whatever is going on...if she breaks down near a buck to a buck five I'm adding. What you all do is of no consequence to me or the pps. I always wanted twice what I own and have not seen a better shot since I originally bought well under a buck. GL
Time will tell if I got this one near the bottom but I still think it's a good place to open a position if you don't have one yet. I understand wanting to wait for a solid bottom to form and an uptrend to begin before buying in but my gut tells me this is a pretty good spot to build from for now. GL
Techs still stink except for that RSI but my gut tells me this will stay above a buck and if if not I will buy more below a buck. I do not think this is going BK regardless. I can wait from these levels...GL
Here is what they had..they had a "Ready to Build" permit just like FITX does...it's coming..not worried in the slightest however I don't think this will jump 10 fold after it happens...maybe a double from here...triple possible ..the 10 fold will come with real production and revenues though...I can wait.