You miss the point..a broker can decide not to buy a stock and that is what ST is doing. They are obligated to help you sell yours if you bought it thru them but they can buy what they want for you. We need a upgrade off the greys before ST will allow you to buy it again.
well even if we go back to pinks...you will have the chance at avg down cause it will likely stay under a nickel or a dime for a while..GL
Dude avg down now...it's the way you will make money if it ever takes off...you can get down to under dime easy and for pennies
and they are on the Grey sheets..that is sad...700 to 1? that also blows..we shall see in the end. No point is selling this sheet now...all I hope for is if this is a scam bill rots in hell soon
Following the SEC trading halt last year, GrowLife has been trading on the grey market. In order to get trading on the OTCQB again, FINRA must approve a 15c2–11 filed by a market maker. Our market maker has been trying since August 28, 2014 to reinstate trading in the stock. If you are a shareholder and have questions regarding the delayed approval, you may want to reach out to FINRA and ask them.
GrowLife and its market maker continue to do everything we can by working with FINRA and openly answering every question they ask. Currently, we wait on FINRA to approve the market maker entering a quotation. The market maker has made five submissions to FINRA and answered all their questions with our support; the last one request for information was received from FINRA 13 weeks after we responded to their previous request. We responded to that request within a few weeks. The normal turn around cycle for FINRA to respond is two weeks, yet it has been 13 weeks for us. We believe that as GrowLife shareholders, you are entitled to understand why the process is taking as long as it has. If you would like the stock to be trading again, then keep in mind that it is up to FINRA, and not GrowLife, to approve trading by a market maker.
They gotta pay the guy somehow...and when you find a start up that doesnt do this kind of stuff...let me know
If this gets off the greys, and I think it has a shot...it will move up and fast...just hope the Co. doesn't #$%$ us with a R/S
as far as I know..the co says very little...they are trying to get off the greys...where they are with it is unknown...it does happen and I think we have a case to get back on otc..maybe if you call the co you might get a response...doubt it but maybe...money is being made...someone lent them millions so who knows...I see no point selling now.