1. I will have the most transparent administration in history.
2. The ($800-billion) stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
3. The Benghazi attack on our embassy was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
4. I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" - gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
5. With ObamaCare if you like your family doctor, you can keep your family doctor.
6. Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
7. If you like your current healthcare plan, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
8. I knew nothing about the IRS targeting conservative groups.
9. I am not spying (thru NSA) on American citizens.
10."I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the
Constitution of the United States of America."
Can any of the 46% answer why?
Why do the best posts always get the most "thumbs down"?
Did the media-anointed voice PETA declare, in essence, that hunters deserve whatever ills befall them? If so, it's the same lousy tactic that Walmart haters use in trying to win people over to their union point of view.
Through the government subsidies to ObamaCare, everyone who pays IRS taxes, is automatically being forced to contribute a portion of those taxes to support abortion.
Your complaint is based on the false premise that Walmart is the villain. The truth is that less than 10% of all U.S. imports from China pass thru Walmart stores. Why do you never ask who is selling the other 90%+ and never tell us what to do about that?
pepinomolino, must you belittle the other person in order to make yourself appear better? MAN-MADE Global Warming is a false idea instigated to bring the US down to an economic level that better fits with the rest of the world. And, the Global Warming hoax enriches its supporters.
RECORD low temperatures and blizzards continue across much of the US and there’s not a peep out of the Global Warming crooks. Their entire scam is only about making money off the gullible, and that they will surely do.
Many of the Obamacare policies being offered on the federal and state exchanges carry annual deductibles that often top $5,000 for an individual and $10,000 for a couple, according to The New York Times.
I wonder why your truthful and serious post already has three "thumbs down"? Maybe it was too long for the unionist brainiacs that haunt this message board.
milker asks: Is someone in Bentonville paying someone to write and have postive articles posted about Wal*Mart....
Better question: Is someone in the union paying someone to write and post negative articles about Walmart?
80-million people will lose their existing health insurance next year because the Unaffordable Healthcare Act will force them to buy higher-cost obamacareless policies. This is being done in order to subsidize costs for a great number of Americans who pay zero IRS tax. The democrats are giving us exactly what we voted for …a further redistribution of wealth in America. It is middleclass working Americans who will unfairly feel the most pain.
That's good news. Now madrnilker70 can rip you up one side and down the other and no one will have to listen to your half vast replies.
On average 46% of the members of the cabinets of the last 18 U.S. presidents had prior private business experience. Only 8% of Obama's cabinet has this.
This postponement upsets the actuarial basis upon which costs were established. Has Congress authorized Obama to make up the shortfall by printing more money out of thin air?