Philip Chism, 14, was charged on Wednesday as an adult over the death of Colleen Ritzer, 24, whose body was found in woods behind the school.
The black student is suspected of slashing Colleen Ritzer's throat in the women's bathroom and carting her body in the trash bin on Oct 22. Police reviewed video surveillance records showing Chism pushing a trash bin through the halls of the school.
Refer to article in BBC or New York Daily News for more details.
Where is the outrage from Yahoo "news" about this racial killing? Doesn't fit Yahoo's race bating agenda as did Trayvon Martin?
Time is ticking away to reserve your own mandatory, high deductible insurance for $500 a month. Some Obama voter going to ask "What yo mean a $13,000 deductible?". Let me explain, that $13,000 is cash coming out of your pocket before you see any benefit from the $500 per month Obamacare insurance you will also be paying. 1800 318-2596
Over the past week, Saudi Arabia broke diplomatic ties with the USA over Obama's mishandling of the Syrian chemical weapon crisis which Vladmir Putin swooped in as the saviing angel who easily brokered a deal with Syria to resolve the problem on his own. So now we have a failure for a president who let the Russians take over influence in the Middle East. Yahoo "news" is totally silenr of course.
Poor economic policy!
16 million health plans are not grandfathered and must comply with Obamacare at their next renewal. The rules are very complex. For example, if you had an individual plan in March of 2010 when the law was passed and you only increased the deductible from $1,000 to $1,500 in the years since, your plan has lost its grandfather status and it will no longer be available to you when it would have renewed in 2014.
This is because the Obama administration's regulations on grandfathering existing were so stringent.
Read more at the weeklystandard. Is Yahoo "news" going to cover this news article?
A 15 year old girl was beaten, thrown in front of a passing car, and rushed to the hospital for a collapsed lung. No race given by CBS so it's probably safe to assume the girl was white and the gang was black. Also Yahoo could care less because victim is not the right race (Like Traavon Martin) to be on thier homepage news for 2 weeks.
Speaking exclusively to CBS 3, a 15-year-old high school student, whose identity we are concealing, described a terrifying attack by a gang of at least nine teenage boys as she was leaving an Interboro High School football game Monday night. The teenage victim described first being taunted by the attackers, who followed her down a neighborhood street, cursing and spitting at her, before she was repeatedly kicked and punched, suffering at least one blow to her head.
“It was scary, just horrible, just the worst feeling in the world,” she said. “He punched me in my back and then kicked me in the back, and then punched me in the back of my head. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t talk. I was just straight crying.”
The victim says as at least two of the teenagers pummeled her, the others cheered them on shouting, “Come on, let’s get her!” At one point, the victim says, the gang tried to throw her under the wheels of a passing car, which swerved, narrowly missing her.
Rushed by her parents to Taylor Hospital, she was medevaced to Children’s Hospital where, her parents say, she was treated for a partially collapsed lung and other injuries. After being released 48 hours after the attack, she is now recovering at home as police move forward with their investigation.
If you have information, please call Glenolden Police at 610-583-1312
No the whole thing needs scrapped. The government couldn't even get the website right, and Obamacare hasn't begun so could you imagine government being YOUR doctor in the near future? The cheapest Obamacare plans are expensive at $500 a month with $13,000 anunal deductible to pay out before you get any benefit from this government subsidized plan. On top of that, the government is raising taxes to pay for it. Pay for what? Where is all the money going? Yahoo "news" supports every tyrannical Democrat (communist) idea.
Of course they did GK. here's the logic of a Democrat: If they reject the House budgets and bills to curb spending, a situation is created where the government is forced to be funded by debt ceiling increases.
What is the deal with that?!
Defunding or repealing useless and destructive programs such as Obamacare (being the worst)
would avoid having to pass bill to raise the debt ceiling.
In fact, I think it's about time to hold the Senate's feet to the fire because they have been rejecting House budgets for the past 3 years. The Senate deliberately created debt spending situation.
No budget = no control in spending, wouldn’t you agree?
Also, republicans can’t get anything repealed when the lapdog Senate Democrats are blocking everything that does not fit their communist agenda.
1) California: 58,000 will lose their plans under Obamacare. The first bomb dropped in California with a mass exodus from the most populated state’s Obamacare exchange. Aetna, the country’s largest insurer, left first in July and was closely followed by UnitedHealth. Anthem Blue Cross pulled out of California’s Obamacare exchange for small businesses as well.
54 percent of Californians expect to lose their coverage, according to an August poll.
2) Missouri: Patients of the state’s largest hospital system — which spans 13 hospitals including the St. Louis Children’s Hospital — will not be covered by the largest insurer on Obamacare exchanges, Anthem BlueCross BlueShield. Anthem covers 79,000 patients in Missouri who may seek subsidies on Obamacare exchanges, but won’t be able to see any doctors in the BJC HealthCare system.
3) Connecticut: Aetna, the third largest insurer in the nation, won’t offer insurance on the Obamacare exchange in its own home state, where it was founded in 1850. The reason? “We believe the modification to the rates filed by Aetna will not allow us to collect enough premiums to cover the cost of the plans and meet the service expectations of our customers,” said Aetna spokesman Susan Millerick.
4) Maryland: 13,000 individuals covered by Aetna and its recently-purchased Coventry Health Care won’t be able to keep their insurance plans if they want Obamacare subsidies on the exchanges. Aetna and Coventry canceled plans to offer insurance in the exchange when state officials wouldn’t allow them to charge premiums high enough to cover costs.
5) South Carolina: 28,000 people were insured by Medical Mutual of Ohio, SC’s second-largest insurance company, until it decided to leave the state entirely in July due to Obamacare’s “vast and quite complex” new regulations. Company spokesman Ed Byers said Medical Mutual’s patients would be switched over to United Healthcare plans instead.
If the company is shows it is making money (whether from government or manipulation of the book keeping), the stock price will go up. Usually share prices are more stable when the company pays a diviedend, and they don't. This leads me to wonder if they have the money they claim they have especially in a poor economy and with the recent multibillion NSA lawsuit. A short might be something to consider
In response, the Senate Democrats try to blackmail him...
Last week there were arguments on Capitol Hill about whether Congress
should be treated like the rest of the country when it comes to Obamacare.
Senator David Vitter, a Louisiana Republican, has demanded a floor vote on
his bill to end an exemption that members of Congress and their staffs are
slated to get that will make them the only participants in the new Obamacare
exchanges to receive generous subsidies from their employer to pay for their
health insurance. Angry Senate Democrats have drafted legislation that dredges
up a 2007 prostitution scandal involving Vitter.
The confrontation is a perfect illustration of just how wide the gulf in attitudes is
between the Beltway and the rest of the country — and how viciously Capitol Hill
denizens will fight for their privileges.
from National Review
Where are the bleading heart liberals from yahoo "news" on this to defend
some one who was standing up for americans by doing the right thing?
Yahoo is on the side of the rich Senate Democrats who feel they are exempt
from the socialist health care system they passed on the rest of us.
Calling police officers "cops" is very disrespectful. However, respect for others is not something that yahoo staff has in common with the rest of us.
(refer to the yahoo "news" story about the person's long name to be reduced because it woouldn't fit on driver's license)