WRONG... that's actually a good thing if you read their report. Why would you throw out nonsense like that? Analysts have upgraded the stock recently.
This is the number 1 growth industry for the next 20 years and this moron is worried about profits at this point. That's some funny shiz.
Gold has been down 3 or 4 days in a row. EGO was up over 3% yesterday. Accumulate at these levels and when gold pops up one day this will move quickly.
Credit Suisse, $9 target
Barclays reiterates Equal Weight
Mackie raises from Hold to Buy
This is why you go with top management.
What a comical post. Did youcome up with this all by yourself? Do you think the chinese, russians etc. agree with you? You should educate yourself before posting such juvenile nonsense.
It's like clockwork each trading day. The computers have it scheduled and it happens close to the same time every day. It's so obvious it's actually funny. Have you looked at the spot gold chart? It practically looks like the same chart every day. Ridiculous.
He will certainly get the Dunkin Donuts vote from our 60% obese country. I say he puts on another 150 pounds before the election and he will certainly win. At that point, most will only be able to afford a Mcdonalds meal, and the other 40% will blow up to obese weights as well. Fugg it! Let's all get fat like lazy slobs.
Well, you keep talking about there's no proof of this and that doesn't matter. It all matters when you're trading the metals. Some may be trading short term while others are investing, but it's not all plain to see on the surface. It's not just about the sector is out of favor. This is obvious.
This is obviously the wrong sector for you to be in since you really don't understand the macro picture. You're too emotional about it and that's never a good thing in a crazy market like this. It's good to see that you've figured it out.
That''s funny shiz, but you're wrong because there is no hype right now and no retail interest in the metals. The banks are fully loaded for the move to gold 1,500, silver 26-28. It's all a trade, but it's time to be long or you'll get crushed.
to keep the PM stocks and metals down. They get an "A" for effort, but the failing dollar won't hold up. They can't taper and dysfunction at all levels will continue. There's no faith in the U.S. economy as things will prgressively get worse. Don't miss the boat.