You wrote I said the market is oversold. You LIED. You think you are being cute, you are nothing more than an idiot in Grammies basement.
She claims she has me on ignore, but she always posts about me. Follows all my posts and then pretends to post about what I said.
texexec is a pathological LIAR with some serious mental instabilities. It must be from all that ANGER from losing everything shorting HLF from $30 to $80.
tex must have lost everything and then his family disowned him. He probably lives in a trailer park mowing the grass.
It will not be an LBO tex, how many times do we have to tell you this? It's exhausting correcting you and your lame posts. One would think the hedge fund boys could find someone smarter than a 5th grader.
Like I said ROOKIE, nothing is ever priced right. I think before this is over you will gain a wealth on knowledge from me. I may have to rethink this " no charge " thing.
It's the stock market sl1, stocks are oversold, and over bought, rarely are they priced right. If you had any knowledge of the markets you would know that. I will continue to school you on a daily basis on the ways of the markets. No charge.
Who let this juvenile out of the sandbox. Everything I posted came to light this year. You should take your foot out of your BIG FAT MOUTH...BOY.
Please post more, I do enjoy making you clowns look foolish.
How did I skew the facts CLOWN. I posted the FACTS, too bad they don't fit into your simplistic little brain. Isn't Jr. High in session today...BOY?
1) UBS opens up position in HLF. 5,571,468 for a 6.4% stake and the 5th largest shareholder.
2) Norea Funds ADDS 2,652,492 shares for a 2.92% stake.
3) Bill Stirtiz, 4th largest shareholder adds shares. Not sure the exact amount at this time.
It looks like some people get it.
Over the last 6 months insiders/Officers have been picking up shares.
1) 7/31/14 John Desimone Bought 10,000 shares
2) 7/31/14 Des Walsh Bought 10,000 shares
3) 7/31/14 Richard Goudis Bought 10,700 shares
4) 8/5/14 David Pezzullo Bought 7,000 shares
5) 8/6/14 Jerry Li Bought 1000 shares
6) 8/12/14 Brett Chapman Bought 5,100 shares
7) 11/5/14 David Pezzullo Bought 1220 shares
8) 11/5/14 John Desimone Bought 2420 shares
9) 11/7/14 David Pezullo Bought 1315 shares
10) 11/10/14 Jerry Li Bought 600 shares
11) 11/12/14 Des Walsh Bought 5000 shares
12) 11/25/14 Michael Johnson NET added 192,000 shares
This Matt Stewart BOZO is in desperation mode. Making a complete fool out of himself every day he puts out an article. He claims to be short and he puts out false and misleading information. By definition that is manipulation. The SEC will be hot on his tracks, he thinks Ackman's lawyers have his back. I'm laughing at that.
Who knows CLOWN, earnings don't come out until February 26th. Can you people please show some semblance of intelligence and do a little research before posting?
This Clown Stewart writes articles at a pace of 2 to 3 a week. What a desperate idiot this bozo is. Leaves out facts, dismisses the truth, and flat out is a LIAR. He should be investigated by the SEC. Maybe he already is. He should go to jail along with Ackman. I wonder who will pick up the soap? Any guesses?
Critiquing Herbalife's response as opposed to it's content. The true sign of an ignorant juvenile. Looks like he is another CLOWN in the circus. LMAO