Reminds me of a funny tweet i read the other day.Girl tweets "what does IDK stand for?". Reply tweet " I don't Know". Her reply "seesh, no one knows". Haha
Confused on something as never tried options. So say by some miracle, no BK and share rises to say $2 by oct, you just sell them then at the prevailing option price?.
and catch many flat footed. I will trust him and be patient. Once he announces he has financing, OVIT will gap up to over a dollar and more wtihin a couple of weeks or less. Just have to be patient. I am having the same issue about delay with AVXL on their trial results. Many are frustrated as to why it's taking so long, but patience is the key, especially with biotechs.
but then I love goats. Very entertaining characters.
I love goat meat. Yum Yum. Now i'm hungry.
I am jumping back in tomorrow and will sell for 20. That is my target now after these shenanigans .
Thanks for the info. That's all I wanted to know, but looks like just a mention of BK gets you a thumbs down. Some very sensitive ppl here.
Say, if Sune did file for BK tonight, are they obligated by law to to PR the info today or can they sit on it. I am just curious at this point. Can they still wait and issue a PR pre market on monday?. I thought they had a fiduciary obligation to PR as soon as they file.
A lot of longs probably sold on the BK news and sold at a huge loss. This really should not acceptable. They are playing with peoples savings.