Are you really that stupid time nuts? Yeah put your stops in and let the MM ' stake them out before running it back up. Hope no one took your 'expert' advice.
Never hold the day after the FDA approval. You can generally buy cheaper. I sold after the ADCOM and but options going into the FDA vote. Less stress...
Own CHTP. Some on here thought it was a joke! ATRS probably a 'safer" bet going forward especially if CHTP goes to $7.50 . Then sell out and buy back at $5.00.
It was a wired day at CHTP. First of all they dropped it to take out all the stocks than ran it back up. And then at about 7:45 pm they announce the FDA postponed the meeting? A lot do explaining needs to be done.
Didn't have to endure all this drama today. I did buy some $4 and $5 call options last week however so hoping today would have gone well. Cannot believe all this #$%$ to day for a weather delay. Why didn't this come out at the close at the earliest?
Looking at ARNA and DNDN now along with my ATRS holdings. Anybody have an opinion of those two? Been waiting for even a small pullback on ARNA but it's moving up daily. Need to go ahead and buy on strength I guess.