I just feel going private is not likely. Ford and son will want to cash out and the best way to do that is grow, grow, and grow more. This should allow the price of the stock to out pace the markets and then do a public company to public company merger with a much larger but similar business. See you at $5 per share soon!
1. 2015 revenue growth 26% YOY.
2. Litigation settled.
3. Titan acquisition appears absorbed and re-branded.
4. Premiums earned YOY up 22%.
5. FAC is scalable and growing faster than Apple now.
6. PE is low reflecting the stock is undervalued.
7. ROE is almost 21%.
8. Q YOY growth is greater than 33%.
9. Has excellent operating cash flow.
10. Same is true for the levered free cash flow.
11. Percent of float short is virtually non-existent.
12. Yet the stock price is down over 41% for the year.