Number three. Let's hope it means a better dividend boost.
Here's a look at the top ten performers on this year's stress test based on the minimum tier one capital ratios of the banks.
1. Deutsche Bank AG (NYSE: DB): 34.7
2. Discover Financial Services (NYSE: DFS): 13.9
3. The Bank of New York Mellon Corp (NYSE: BK): 12.6
4. American Express Co (NYSE: AXP): 12.5
5. Northern Trust Corp (NASDAQ: NTRS): 12.3
6. State Street Corp (NYSE: STT): 11.8
7. Citizens Financial Group Inc (NYSE: CFG): 10.7
8. KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY): 9.9
9. Capital One Financial Corp (NYSE: COF): 9.5
10. The PNC Financial Services Group (NYSE: PNC): 9.5