Said a guy named #$%$.
The Federal Reserve is finally expected to raise its key federal funds rate this year, perhaps as early as June. That could prove to be a highly deleterious event for gold.
Miami is having more and more flooding and saltwater intrusion, threatening fresh water supplies.
Try the Google, Joe.
Shoot, I forgot to vote!!!
In his speech today he said....."It’s been a tough week here in the Hoosier State, but we’re going to move forward, because I — as governor, I have the great privilege of serving the greatest people on Earth, the people of Indiana".
There are State prisons in Indiana containing these criminals from Indiana.
I'm not saying all Republicans believe in a flat earth but I'll bet 95% of flat earthers are Republican!
Why oh why would they put James Inhofe in charge of the Senate's Environment and Public Works Committee?
"Please raise your hands if you agree....."
1) Do you believe in evolution?
2) Do you believe that the polar ice caps are melting?
3) Do you support #$%$?
4) Do you support health insurance for pre-existing conditions?
5) Do you support gay marriage?
6) Do you believe that war should be the very last resort?
7) Do you believe that we should feed the hungry in America?
8) Do you think starting a war in Iraq was a good idea?
9) Do you think?
10) Do you think Ronald Reagan's administration was one of the most corrupt? Hint, By the end of his term, 138 Reagan administration officials had been convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations. In terms of number of officials involved, the record of his administration was the worst ever.
More democrats than republicans believe in tglobal warming, much more. My original post is a bit sarcastic and most people can understand that.
SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) — In another two decades, rare commodities may become seriously scarce.
According to Goldman Sachs, the world has about 20 years’ worth each of known minable reserves of gold GCJ5, +0.30% diamonds and zinc. Platinum PLJ5, +1.35% copper HGK5, -0.11% and nickel reserves only have about 40 years or less left.
“The combination of very low concentrations of metals in the Earth’s crust, and very few high-quality deposits, means some things are truly scarce,” Eugene King, European metals and mining analyst at Goldman Sachs, wrote in a recent research note.
A) When 25% of the polar icecaps melt?
B) When 50% of the polar icecaps melt?
C) When 75% of the polar icecaps melt?
D) When 100% of the polar icecaps melt?
E) When Rush Limbaugh tells them to?
No, but I know that Republicans changed French Fries to Freedom Fries. Same thing in a way.