I was thinking the same thing as you. Hold until this report came out and it ended up sour. There's a lot of misleading information on the report and the fact that its not even filed through sec is suspect. I've held long since .125 and decided to sell the majority of my mjna shares.
I think it will go up tmw. The same thing happened with rdn as soon as the dilution was announced the Pps went down to around 6.50. Once the offering was settled the next day it went up to i believe it was 7.50+
Sentiment: Strong Buy