Milano and team's well-drawn plan for execution and delivery of results and news. Following events:
1. AACR inaugural (bi-annual international meeting) highlighting immunotherapies and the companies blazing this trail (IDRA, STML). 2 weeks out with new data on top of released data, showing 90% RR's. Big stage to present these phenomenal results.
2. WM can come earlier than expected, anywhere from October-December). Open-label. DLBCL open-label March. Dermatomyositis open-label. All target same gene. Dermato is the biggie. They get that, they get rheumatology off-label billions. And their scientific advisory board is loaded with the best rheumatologists in the world. If WM hits, we're past 10.
3. Dermo Ph2 this year.
3. 3gA kickoff like the Beatles on the Abbey Road rooftop.
4. $5bill MC in 5 years tops = ~40. Not a bad return.
5. Goldman bought at 3.75. They don't buy #$%$. Bakers bought 3.75. FMR, JPM, Blackstone.
6. CEO in for 800k first week hired. That speaks volumes on what he saw.
They"re gonna unleash this monster in September, and it will be a long hard climb. Looking at these 2's is amazing. Just a month ago, people were saying no way. Here we are, and people are selling out of fear while the mammoths wipe up the blood with their greedy rags.
Buy this. Buy STML. Buy GHDX.
10.50 was my buy largest buy. 8.62 is gold. 120m cash. MC 50M. Put it on your watch list and check the price again in 1 month. Low float bounce to at least 15.
Without a doubt. STML and IDRA lead the way down and will lead the way up beginning now through Labor Day week. I'm in on fundamentals and both are rock solid. Buy the fear.
Calling the bottom here. September onward will be spectacular gains from buys at this level. Lot of fear got sold right into the hands of the crooks. If your stock has solid fundies, gift yourself some shares now.
Tursta, thanks for the post. I think 90% RR and tumor killing being reiterated with new data at an international meeting will turn more heads to IDRA and their extensive pipeline and fundamentals. So if no pre-runup by smart short covering, then runup after, then leading into WM a month later. Positioning will occur earlier this year with so many catalysts so close together over the next 1-5 years. I hope it stays down here a little longer, so I can add.
1. 2125 data in less than 4 weeks at AACR
2. WM results Oct-Dec
3. 3gA clinical program kickoff to billions
4. Feb 2016 WM EXTENSION STUDY results (See clinical trials gov site)
5. DLBCL Ph2 results April 2016
6. Initial 3gA Ph1-2 data/results EOY 2016
7. Dermatomyositis Ph2 results 2016.
9. 9200 Partnership
Lick your chops and buy the 2's. I am adding weekly at these levels. Mid-term 10s. Longer term 30-40.
Yes, Amano, DLBCL Phase 2 data due April, right behind WM. Then dermatomyositis. 2125 data coming in 4 weeks at AACR, and it will be stunning, my friend. We'll start the climb in next couple weeks.
Yes, exactly. And that's a completely different drug. On top of that, 3gA. We're looking at a future biotech giant in the making.
Here we will get antagonist data, NEW antagonist data. The recent data showed 90% RR's. There are 4 weeks between now and the meeting. IDRA's been beat down hard already, and the covering will not start on the eve of the meeting and this new data. It will begin by end of August, very early September. Use this to your advantage and buy any more weakness. My picks heading into this meeting and EOY ASH are IDRA and STML. And I am adding.
Straight from the 10q and clinicaltrials website. "Refractory or relapsed". This trial is no "hunch". It's deliberate confidence. The 2's are a gift. GSO coming up right behind it with fast development. FUNDAMENTALS are as good as it gets.
This will be very binary in its therapeutic effect and results. Pre-clinical results already show tumor rreduction. They are going after all things myd88 --- dlbcl, dermatomyositis, etc. They've also invested millions into a diagnostic that shows the gene's presence. This is confidence backed by many research dollars, backed by goldman and the rest. They nail it or they don't. The guys running the show are the best in the world. Push your chips in. December is show time.
Thanks for the gift crooks. Got it a buck cheaper than Goldman. How often can you say that and how often do they lose? or JPM? or FMR? or BB? or Milano? or Geraghty? all in 3.75-3.99 huge buys each. Targeted therapy is the new grail ladies,and we'll be seeing in a couple months why they knocked it down and stole all the shares.