Morning, Bird. Sold ACHN @ 11.59. Looks overbought at the moment, but it keeps rolling on. Bidding 5.75 PLUG and add-on IDRA
Afternoon and follow-through next week should be good for some hefty gains as news spreads. Piper is nice, but when people dig deeper, they'll add on the fundamentals.BTW, this analyst has a pretty good rep rating from the wall street journal
Exactly right. Newest generation GSO created by the CEO of IDRA, with all the 2nd-gen GSO flaws addressed. And WITH the flaws of 2nd-gen GSO, which was created by IDRA CEO and licensed to ISIS, they sit at 4-5B MC. We are early to what will be a very nice party as more and more catch on, just likeBlackrock, Fidelity in the most recent quarter.
Primary endpoint met, or they could not have moved forward with 4x the dose in their WM trials. That's the main takeaway as they shift to 5 rare orphan disease indications. 9200 is for large indications like Lupus, Psoriasis, etc, and they will partner that one out to whoever the lucky bidder is because that lucky partner will get inside dibs on any other opportunities up to and including buyout, not to mention the enormous Lupus and Psoriasis markets. The rheumatology experts they have on board point to big money ahead. Five of their 6 clinical advisors are directors of Rheumatology at world-renowned hospitals and schools. Rheumatology market is quite incredible. That's why they chose the 2 myositis's. When they are proven to work, they'll be written off-label for billions in other rheumatology-related disorders. Again parallel to ISIS, only much stronger fundamentals in the long run.
Yep, it'll come when it comes, but it WILL come, and with this stock, it'll once again be out of the blue. Like someone else said here, they are building a brick shthouse, not a sandy foundation PnD.
They've carefully chosen their disease targets down to the specific gene. Phase 2 will either be breakthrough designation or bust, very binary. The insiders know what' they've got. And they have a good shot at all 5 of these Phase 2's for that designation. Now look at GEVA's run after receiving that designation on a much smaller market. Now look at who drove that designation with the FDA. It was Mark Goldberg and the Bakers. Bakers with 2 seats; Goldberg just joined in January. This is their next PCYC for the patient investors.
Yes, wait for 3 consecutive 20% up days, then dive in. Brilliant. Patience will pay off. Shorts aren't exactly in a moneymaker here. They can't get it lower than 2.50, so what's the point, other than to continue draining the pond of every last drop of retail shares. The MM has to run it at some point to make any decent coin. He's obviously suppressed it while Fidelity and Blackrock loaded, so someone's paying him. Stick with your research. If you don't believe, sell. She'll be going soon. The WM data EOY is a huge catalyst, and there will be a runup for those that want to trade out beforehand. For those that wait for data, I believe it will be the start of a long climb up the mountain. Targeted science. Breakthrough potential on every front, due to its specificity (gene targeting, rare diseases, myositis's). And i didn't even mention GSO. ISIS would be wise to make a $20 bid now before their 2nd-gen GSO gets displaced by what Sudhir has called "Pcture-perfect results".
lol...nice to have you back ex. Palmer is right about his breakout, just the timing thing that none of us know, but the setup is there, along with the fundies.
Wow! That's a nice 1-day return. Good going. This wave looks to be just getting started while the rest of the sector was down today. Plenty of news and surprise possibilities next several months. Sure looks like something coming here, and we're just the last to know. Sticking to solid fundamentals in a market like this is the way to go.
Yes, Amano! BREAKTHROUGH DESIGNATIONS. That is the key. And all of the people they brought onboard have experience in that regard. Goldberg just joined this January, and he guided GEVA to BREAKTHROUGH DESIGNATION, and the stock ran to $110+, $2-3B MC. I believe they will get it with WM because of the specificity of their target. And when they get it there, they'll get it in DLBCL as well as many others. I've said it before, but it bears repeating: The WM trial is treating the sickest of the sick --- those patients who have tried all other treatments and failed. When they present data in 3-4 months, this ship will have sailed. Worth the wait with GSO coming right behind it. That explains why Geraghty spent $1 million on stock, and why the Bakers took 2 seats, and why Brenner, with 20 years in at Genzyme, jumped at the opportunity.
The Bakers holdings may be clouded by their insider ownership. They've been granted many thousands in options for their 2 board seats, and that may count against the 4.99%. Not sure, but just having them on the board in the $2 range gives me a hard-on.
Yes, I agree, Eduardo. That's one of the reasons I like IDRA a lot. GALE has a guy named Kriegsman involved who is as crooked as they come. They have been pumping and dumping for years, and they give a heads-up to their buddies. Catching a ride is nice, but not a safe way to go. Compare that to IDRA, --- solid science, solid management, and world-renowned clinical advisors and BOD, and we have a winner. Just a matter of time.
Great answer. No one hedge fund can completely destroy the stock or hog it all. Price will take care of itself. In fact, it will be good to see 10 institutions all at 4.99%. There are already about 5. Pillar and Bakers allowed 20%. Pillar is already there; Bakers will follow suit at some point, so that's 40% between those 2. I imagine Bakers will exercise their $4 warrants as major milestones are achieved and the company dilutes with more stock as the price rises significantly. Black and white results coming December 6 at ASH or sooner, and plenty of other catalysts they can spring anytime. I like owning this one in an uncertain market.
1. WM Data by EOY, maybe sooner, but likely at ASH where TLR's are spotlighted this year. This will be a binary event because they are targeting a specific cancerous gene, and they have proven already that 8400 not only kills cells but knocks down tumors. Runup to that data will begin soon. Results will validate their other 4 rare disease targets.
2. Bakers will increase their stake to 19.99% as allowed with 60 days notice. They are insiders, so when that happens, it will speak volumes to the validity of the science, and people will pile in.
3. 9200 launch this quarter, possibly with psoriasis dosing data from similar 8400 and partner who wants in the door, so they get first dibs on other products in the pipeline such as game-changing GSO.
4. They have 6 clinical advisors. Of the 6, 5 are Heads of Rheumatology and Immunology at prestigious institutes such as Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Mass General, UMASS Medical School. Rheumatology equals billions.
5. Goldberg just joined the team in January. He also holds positions at Dana-Farber, Brigham and Women's Hospital as well as key player in GEVA and their BREAKTHROUGH DESIGNATION achievement. Before that, he led at least 4 product approvals at Genzyme.
6. Geraghty has 20 years at Genzyme where helped introduce rare disease therapies worldwide. He has a clear understanding of how things come together or don't. The fact he spent $1 million on the stock at higher prices tells me he's a little excited about where IDRA is heading. He also oversaw the development of an antisense product at Genzyme that was recently approved.
7. Rare, debilitating disease targets with TLRs and 3rd generation antisense GSO's. That adds up to billions. And you don't attract the top management, institutions, and advisors in the world without showing them the science from the inside.
I think eyeguard will be good, and the price will get to 11 before they dilute massively as they always do. It will take time, sometime next year. So either wait and don't watch as the insiders dump hundreds of thousands of shares, or dump and buy high 2s. It will be going lower. And for those who say it's all tax selling. Baloney. These guys sell their shares faster than any insiders I've ever seen in my life.