There seems to be some confusion or misinformation here. Look at the last presentation. "Plan to release data during American Society of Hematology Conference (ASH) in December."
They have taken their time and fulfilled their timelines to date.
What will the data look like? That's the only question outstanding. The fact is that pre-clnical results and phase 1/2 are as strong as they get. Safety is is good. Reduction of tumors pre-clinical has been proven. A diagnostic has been purchased for millions.
Abstracts to be released Nov 5.
Accumulation is as obvious as it gets. We're a buck below the GS/JPM buy-in. Milano in at 3.99. Bakers in at 3.99. FMR in, as well as numerous other institutions.
Read the scientific data and follow the money.
There is not much to gain shorting a $3 stock with this strength of science, management, and backers.On the contrary, it's an enormous risk. Name a company that has FMR, Bakers, GS, JPM, Blackstone, etc., that failed miserably. The people with the open-label info know what the results are, and they want every last retail share before results.
Simply put, do your DD and trust it. When in doubt, get out. But don't be fooled because the catalysts are lined up for years to come, starting in about 5 days.
Lay your money down either way. Historic company data Dec 5. Milano probably took the job because he thought it'd be bad data. BB probably PRE-PAID warrants at 3.99 because they think the data will be bad. GS probably supported the company with millions at 3.75, because they think the data will be bad, and we all know GS likes to wait 5 years on their returns. JPM, same. Milano walked in the door and laid down nearly a million immediately upon arrival at open-market --- because he saw the OPEN-LABEL data, and knows it's bad. Milano opened DLBCL Phase 2, targeting the same gene as WM because the data will be bad. They have a room full of rheumatology heads of prestigious institutions because this is gong nowhere fast.
That's a surprise in the wings, guaranteed. Devastating disease, like DMD and Dermatomyositis. This is company on a focused mission. 3.50? No way GS buys 3.75 for a small bio unless they've had a thorough sit-down. At least a double BEFORE results. Afterwards, we'll see because their 8400 targets the 1 gene at this point. Why bother starting DLBCL and dermato? Confidence in the results-to-date. That's why. WM results Dec. DLBCL results April. Dermato launch today, and will be enrolled quickly. DMD, GvHD out of the blue. 2125 ---- nothing short of magnificent results.
Milano and team's well-drawn plan for execution and delivery of results and news. Following events:
1. AACR inaugural (bi-annual international meeting) highlighting immunotherapies and the companies blazing this trail (IDRA, STML). 2 weeks out with new data on top of released data, showing 90% RR's. Big stage to present these phenomenal results.
2. WM can come earlier than expected, anywhere from October-December). Open-label. DLBCL open-label March. Dermatomyositis open-label. All target same gene. Dermato is the biggie. They get that, they get rheumatology off-label billions. And their scientific advisory board is loaded with the best rheumatologists in the world. If WM hits, we're past 10.
3. Dermo Ph2 this year.
3. 3gA kickoff like the Beatles on the Abbey Road rooftop.
4. $5bill MC in 5 years tops = ~40. Not a bad return.
5. Goldman bought at 3.75. They don't buy #$%$. Bakers bought 3.75. FMR, JPM, Blackstone.
6. CEO in for 800k first week hired. That speaks volumes on what he saw.
They"re gonna unleash this monster in September, and it will be a long hard climb. Looking at these 2's is amazing. Just a month ago, people were saying no way. Here we are, and people are selling out of fear while the mammoths wipe up the blood with their greedy rags.
Buy this. Buy STML. Buy GHDX.
From 3.35-3.83, they got em all. There's your short covering for starters, and nice price for longs to see. Keep reading, keep holding, buy anything under 3 (GL), and put your faith in your own DD. There have been quite a few subtle blocks of 50-100k shares. I'm staying with my call for 10-20 Feb-March.
I think between 6 and 12 on gene targeting outcome. As I"ve said many times before, this is very binary in that they are targeting a single gene. AND, they have paid millions to single out that gene through a diagnostic. So besides WM and DLBCL, this opens the doors wide for Dermatomyositis and off-label rheumatology. The market is enormous, beyond enormous. Now, take a look at their scientific advisers and all you see are heads of rheumotology at world-renowned medical centers and schools. Throw in 3gA, 9200, and 2125, and you have something bigger than JAZZ, PCYC, etc. Just a matter of patience and due diligence.
Agree. Waited patiently for 2s again --- the 2s that no one believed would be here again just 3 weeks ago. This is where the greedy pigs take out the retail with fear, as you can clearly see with those million-dollar purchases end of day last several days. Here is what's coming, starting AACR:
1. NEW data on 2125 kicking melanoma's #$%$ in tandem.
2. Dermo launch Ph2
3. 3gA targets that have been CARFULLY selected for fastest to market, unmet needs, and CLEAR, INDISPUTABLE endpoints.
4. WM at ASH. ONE GENE. All patients have tried everything else. IDRA believes so strongly in their research that they paid out millions for a companion diagnostic AND started up DLBCL. Not a normal thing to do without first seeing WM results. Agrawal knows. Goldman knows. JPM knows. Bakers know. Fidelity knows. Geraghty knows. Milano knows. All of these parties are in at a price 30% above these levels, and they are not in for a 30-cent gain and a whimsical guess.
From mid September AACR through next year and beyond, there are catalysts one after another. Ph3 WM and DLBCL end of 2017 latest, and 3gA Ph2 same. We're looking at a 10 bagger. All you need is patience and follow the money.
Say no more. The king of tlr's and 3gA. $100 someday....further on up the road, but someday. thx for the post
Furthermore, once results are released, games will continue to claim every single retail share. I am predicting 10-20 by Feb-March when the dust settles. 3gA = billions. Exercise patience and keep reading the scientific PROOF to date.
Preliminary evidence of clinical activity for IMO-8400 has been observed in all dose cohorts. In June 2015, an independent Data Review Committee reviewed 4-week safety data from the highest dose cohort and agreed that 2.4 mg/kg was safe for further evaluation. Safety, pharmacokinetics and preliminary activity for all three dose cohorts will be presented.
Hi Ranger. It's Mr Contrarian, lol. ASH has rules regarding data release until presentation. So does AACR.
The 2125 was presented today, so they could elaborate. That's what draws the crowd. They've got data on patients who have failed all other treatments in WM. Why present garbage at the biggest Cancer Hematology event of the year?
Quite a few other catalysts as well. GL, my friend.