I'm honored ex. "welcome to contact myself"? yo dude, give me your address, and I'll send ya some crayons and a coloring book.
you mean ex/palmer/bio2014. this guy must be 13. "i'm a pro". "My name expired".....lol..."I'm leaving and taking my TA with me"...this kid is too funny
Great answer. No one hedge fund can completely destroy the stock or hog it all. Price will take care of itself. In fact, it will be good to see 10 institutions all at 4.99%. There are already about 5. Pillar and Bakers allowed 20%. Pillar is already there; Bakers will follow suit at some point, so that's 40% between those 2. I imagine Bakers will exercise their $4 warrants as major milestones are achieved and the company dilutes with more stock as the price rises significantly. Black and white results coming December 6 at ASH or sooner, and plenty of other catalysts they can spring anytime. I like owning this one in an uncertain market.
1. WM Data by EOY, maybe sooner, but likely at ASH where TLR's are spotlighted this year. This will be a binary event because they are targeting a specific cancerous gene, and they have proven already that 8400 not only kills cells but knocks down tumors. Runup to that data will begin soon. Results will validate their other 4 rare disease targets.
2. Bakers will increase their stake to 19.99% as allowed with 60 days notice. They are insiders, so when that happens, it will speak volumes to the validity of the science, and people will pile in.
3. 9200 launch this quarter, possibly with psoriasis dosing data from similar 8400 and partner who wants in the door, so they get first dibs on other products in the pipeline such as game-changing GSO.
4. They have 6 clinical advisors. Of the 6, 5 are Heads of Rheumatology and Immunology at prestigious institutes such as Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Mass General, UMASS Medical School. Rheumatology equals billions.
5. Goldberg just joined the team in January. He also holds positions at Dana-Farber, Brigham and Women's Hospital as well as key player in GEVA and their BREAKTHROUGH DESIGNATION achievement. Before that, he led at least 4 product approvals at Genzyme.
6. Geraghty has 20 years at Genzyme where helped introduce rare disease therapies worldwide. He has a clear understanding of how things come together or don't. The fact he spent $1 million on the stock at higher prices tells me he's a little excited about where IDRA is heading. He also oversaw the development of an antisense product at Genzyme that was recently approved.
7. Rare, debilitating disease targets with TLRs and 3rd generation antisense GSO's. That adds up to billions. And you don't attract the top management, institutions, and advisors in the world without showing them the science from the inside.
I think eyeguard will be good, and the price will get to 11 before they dilute massively as they always do. It will take time, sometime next year. So either wait and don't watch as the insiders dump hundreds of thousands of shares, or dump and buy high 2s. It will be going lower. And for those who say it's all tax selling. Baloney. These guys sell their shares faster than any insiders I've ever seen in my life.
Leveling off somewhat at 6.2 million shares as of July 31 versus 6.5 million July 15. They are sucking on the pit of the peach at this point. I mean whoever is going to sell has sold at this level. They have been working the impatient retails now for every last share. They can't run this lower because there are no sellers, save for a few stragglers, who would sell to their cover, and the MM sure as heck ain't gonna sell it lower. So....just wait 'til he's done, which can't be too much longer. At current volume, it will take shorts 6+ days to cover, and at increasingly higher, more painful prices. They're beginning to see this. Remember ACAD? She had 2 fast runs from 20 to 30 and back again within 5 months. That's the MM making max profit, while trapping slow traders on both ends, then milking the impatient. IDRA is the best long play out there, fundamentally, especially in this market. Palmer was half right. He's right about the price increase to 7.50, but wrong on the timing. So was I. I have it at 8.50 by September 3, but that looks a bit far-fetched timing wise. I think it gets to that number sometime this year before basing at 5 again. Good luck to those who are in this for 20+ and not feeding the shorts. It will get there. Ask Eduardo about CLDX. Patience rewards good fundamental analysis.
LOL...my mistake...like it matters. He spent $1 million on shares up to 2.72. I'm so disappointed I think I'll sell.
dump it now or dump it in the 2s or 3s. Buy IDRA. Heavy insider buying. Cheap at 2.50. You'll get your money back and then some by December.
VP of clinical development. These guys just keep stealing from retail. Why dump 200,000 shares if you're expecting eyeguard anytime soon? 2.79 looks like a good entry.
Ultimately, I am invested in this on fundamentals. They are incredibly strong --- science, ownership, management. For trading purposes, yes I look at the technicals, but the MM has his foot on IDRA's throat --- so far. The accumulation by smart money is happening right now. Fidelity is building a position. Blackrock is building a position. Pillar owns a ton. Bakers own millions in warrants at $4/sh and $6+ options, and have 2 board seats. Geraghty bought 1 million shares out of his own pocket at much higher prices, and he's seen the science behind closed doors. Early December (ASH), they will have BINARY DATA ON PATIENTS WHO HAVE FAILED OTHER THERAPIES OR RELAPSED. They are going for the sickest of the sick in WM. Talk about confidence. That will be the tell-all for this company. Between now and then, it will move in anticipation. Bakers also have a right to 19.99% of company with 60 days notice. Their followers will hop in for the ride at a higher price. Myositis's start 4Q2014. DLBCL starts this quarter. They have already had their sit-down with FDA. On and on. They are quietly progressing solidly if you listen to their cc's and read the 10Q's.
I don't think so. He said it would be awhile and that this is accumulating stage. He was right. This is set to break out soon, I think early September, but I've been wrong on the timing. MMs are bleeding this like no other. They do have a list of catalysts, and this management has been quietly giving presentations without any announcements. They've given 2 on new data on WM in the last 2 weeks. When they do have a PR, it will be a good 1. There will be lead-up to WM data EOY. That should come at ASH December 6, and it will be clear whether 8400 merits BREAKTHROUGH DESIGNATION. That leaves 3 months, and there will be buying with a breakout at some point. Also, there are bio conferences coming.
It's Ex. He came out when ex went away. Same immature, sensitive child who lashes out when the attention turns negative. He'll be back with a new name soon. Just look for first-grade grammar and pouting.