It makes me feel better about my short puts in the oil patch. They will expire, worthless, of Friday. So will my TSLA puts. Oil goes up and down. At this time, the price of oil is not a TSLA driver.
I started selling 12.5 puts as soon as the earnings came out. My Sept puts have a good chance of expiring, worthless. Otherwise, I will be assigned at 12.5. If so, I shouldn't have any trouble selling them. We seem to have support at 12.5. I'm selling puts at that strike price for fun and profit. Bulls, consider it.
I usually let them expire, worthless. You don't know the shrike price, number of contracts or the tax bracket. This week I chose to sell at $6 per contract. I expect the price to go up. My software does that, too. I open my eyes and look at the current price.
Usually on a Thursday. Probably 30 little pennies. That's fine with me. My shares are hedged at 11. I can't possibly loose money.
It is time to sell your weekly puts. The media and analysts are through manipulating the price down. That was some quick, easy money for those who were able to jump in. Next profit date: Friday.
The impact of the news is waning. The financial benefit that made the news will keep the price up. If it goes down to 12, I'm selling puts.
Oh no! Oh no! The price has plummeted below $14! Does that imply that my $14 short calls will expire, worthless, on Friday? Will Fred be forced to sell at $14, or will his options expire, worthless? Stay tuned to the exciting conclusion to Easy Money.
You can opt to for green energy, but it costs more. Moreover, you get your energy from the same grid as everyone else. What a scam for idiots.
FREMONT -- Tesla's decision to build its massive "gigafactory" for battery production in Reno is viewed as a big win for Nevada...
For the details just read the Yahoo headlines. Just being near Tesla reaps benefits.
The share price is anticipating dividend announcement. I don't think it will be above 30 cents. You should be able to by under $11 after the x-date.
It looks iffy to me. I'm holding back. I'm not concerned about missing the big price jump. The current driver is just investor enthusiasm. That's very unreliable.
Everyone knows that the vote is today or tomorrow. Is this real or is it just one of the exuberant posts that are common to this board? Since it will pass, isn't the vote already priced in.
It is clear that we are not going to see 12 for a while. I have sold Sept. 12, Oct.13 and Dec 15 calls. These options are now reaching the price where they are not worth selling. That is to say, opportunity is passing by. Since the minimum buy back price is 5 cents, I'll just wait for them to expire, worthless. There is no fee for that.
That's not tomorrow's target. We will have to wait for a while. I wonder why splitting off the unprofitable part of the business is better than just selling it. Regardless, the market loves it. I'm still happy.