re-read it. big time shrinking earnings, losing market share big time. really i dont see much hope for this stock. they have cash which they are bleeding, or just sitting there losing value to inflation. i see absolutely ZERO factors which will bring this stock up. none.
this stock is looking like its ready for a big move with the 520 consolidation going on...
could be a give move down to 500 and below.. or move up to 540 and above...
i would give it a 70% chance move down and a 30% move up based on the horrible ER and the fact this company is bleeding cash and losing business BIG TIME from all those articles that are out.
who says I have Nov call options? LOL moron!
and u didnt tell me anything, I dont know or care who the hell u are
dont even bother looking at this till next week
Apple Secretary: Mr. Cook, Carl Icahn on the line again.
Tim: @#%@#$% AGAIN?? ok, let me deal with it
Carl: Hey timmy! Lets talk about buybacks! I got a lot of appl shares and I want it to go up cause I think its undervalued! how about a buyback sometime what do you think??
Tim: Fine whatever, STOP CALLING
Carl: Awesome! thanks timmy!
*Carl tweets he had convo with tim*
Im pretty sure they know ppl know what the iPhone looks like. .. they put that picture there for a reason. Fyi China Mobile doesn't sell knockoffs
except this is china frickin mobile.... not downtown china electronics express advertising iphone knockoffs
If they put up a iphone picture, they know EXACTLY what they are doing
cool. lets say that somethings gonna happen nov 9-11 and then update our ENTIRE website with that... and then let absolutely NOTHING happen on that date
gee, its called common sense dummy. If you think theres not going to be any announcement from CHL (whehter appl related or not) you are STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!
Whats with the nov 9-11 teasers? Morooonnnnnn
U must be a #$%$
Haha nice way to dodge my question. i asked why they dont reveal earlier, u said they have nothing to announce... even tho they said nov9-11. U are a moron admit it
that is stupid. then why put up the invasion is coming nov 9-11 coming soon posters if they have nothing to announce. Are you STUPID?
Thats like saying appl has an investors meeting sept 10 and the day goes buy and nothing is announced.