if the stock gets cheap enough I will play it via out of the money Jan/14 CALL OPTIONS
kevi said we would get clearer E timeline data in january after management meeting with abbvie
typing with left hand have tendinitis in right arm.
the earliest we see E for Endo is october but most likly december.
VMAT is a 2015 event and kevi gave us a bunch of mombo jumbo on current and pending P2b results
IMO their is lonterm value but the timimg of positive P3 E results leaves this stock vunerable to trading down on any significant mkt sell-off.
short term upside is thru may/june trading is around $12 PPS
given our recent highs upwards towards $17, the stock is going to have resistance above $12 PPS
tough slog over the summer even with E p2b for UF reading out like July/august
would not be a buyer above $10 as we could see $7's in a mkt sell-off really want to say $6's but $7 has value written on it.
I have a core position but its all $3/$4/$5 stock so I will hold for the ride. everbody knows I trade the stock outside my core position. I don't hold my traders long buy in multiple lots and get $.50 cents up and i'm out.
the future is cloudy as VMAT is up in the air and just a reminder to those who have been here from the Idiplon days and Pfizer!!!!! Abbvie has srewed around with the P3 trial patient population size and the timelines have slipped and slipped and that makes every investor nervous including myself.
there are several posts on the investor village mmssg board draw your own conclusions on their confusied state of mind. some, seem to hate management but love the stock .........
Just got done reading some of the posts on the Investor Village board about todays conference call.
Lot of negative stuff posted. sounds like both VMAT and E trial timelines are pushed out again.
My $10/$11 price target range is on HOLD.
Need to listen to the CC myself don't have time at this moment so any additional comments welcome
WOW talk about oversold
The bigger question is the rotation out of the small CAP Biotech sector in general over? ? ? ?
Tax Loss selling season starts very soon
the stock has had a 50% haircut from its 52 week high in September.
Read your post on IV board.
Given NBIX has no pipeline beyond Elagolix ......... Abbvie buy-out sooner than later.
IMO, after we get 1ST E P3 readout . $25/$30 per share
Throw in the $2 in Cash and NBIX should be trading around $11/$12 PPS
I for one would not mind an Abbvie buy-out at around $17/$18 PPS.
lets just see what types of year End bonus and stock options management gives to themselves for their cowdung 2013 performance. These guys would blank-up a wetdream
per share is in play.
VMAT2 has been discounted out of the PPS ....... Elagolix is worth $10 PPS
Its a good thing that Abbvie has complete control over E's development programs
Fridays trading says it all ...................... Single digits on the way
I still hold my Core Position $4 cost basis but will refresh my trading position on the next pull back.
VMAT2 could of been a Huge PPS driver for NBIX
Now an Abbrvie buy-out is more likely if Elagolix P3 trials are positive.
i have Core & trading positions in all the stock i own and I'm in the process of raising some $$$$$ by selling my traders into any near term rallies.
the sad part about politics is its short term impact on the stock market.
Do the republicans understand that Obama Care is mandatory spending so a GVT shut down over its funding does not stop the spending on its implementation. IMO, its 70% chance we get a short term shut down over this issue and than more rangling over the debt limit in late October early November.
Its time to lock in 2013 profits