Just saw after hrs. down to 40.51. Might get back in the 30's. What a crock this turned out to be. Now they're saying with the proceeds from BABA they are not worth the share price. I am sure everyone knew this while they were pumping it up so the big boys could get out with our money but they say it after the close. The longs who have held this for 20 yrs. needed about $52.00 a share just to break even (It was over $100.00) then split two for one which puts it above $50.00. They didn't even get their money after all these years. Look at the hype done on FCEL and PLUG. Same thing. Still can't understand how TSLA got to where it is today with no profit and a negative EPS. I'd be fleeing that one big time before the same thing happens to them. I knew it was too good to be true that everyone was going to make money on this thing. How can everyone win? Someone has to pay for all that. It's the ones that bought over $38.00.
Everyone has heard this for over a month. Now CNBC says going back to 36. I will wait until next week and see if it continues to pull back before I get back in. Bad day for holders of this stock. Out for now.
No one can figure this out. People shorted to hedge BABA? If you are shorting YHOO you are shorting BABA because YHOO has BABA shares.
Too many orders and some are not getting as many shares as they wanted. Will have to buy more like the rest of us, after the open.
BABA hasn't even opened yet so how can you say that. How do you know BABA isn't going to tack on $20.00 a share today?
I totally understand. I bought YHOO 7 times and sold quickly for a quick profit. I'm back in for a short run-up and will cash out probably today as soon as I see what BABA is doing. Played all the REITS too but like HCP the best because I think the healthcare industry is a great place to be. I will load back up with HCP for the div. Good luck; just one more thing. As soon as the interest rate info came out HCP started to run up fast $40.80 and then it went back down. Doesn't make any sense but neither does 75% of the market. That's why I'm in and out fast. I used to hold long but it's not working any more with all the daytraders keeping the stock down.
Big options play for November $46-$50.00. The only way to lose is if YHOO is over $54.00 by then. Hold at least a month. YHOO is not going to go crazy in one day. The weak hands will sell and there could be an offer to buy out YHOO by the end of the year per the rumor.