Aurelius and Capital Group Cos. plan to hold talks next week to decide how to split ownership of NII, paving the way for a possible pre-arranged bankruptcy plan, according to the person. Pre-arranged BK is not possible without shareholder approval.
You should be tired of lying. First blaming on June 15th. Sorry to say this but you are shameless
Lets assume that NIHD is like someone like with cancer with very less chances of survival. CCB is like someone holding a drawing in front of the person saying "you will die". Even that person goes to toilet, CCB will follow him.
Let me add few more:
9) TEF deal went live. Equipment cost was around 350M for integration was already paid. This would reduce expenses for 3G deployment in areas with very low population density.
10) In Mexico, 4G aka HSPA coverage is close to 100%. Only Nextel has such coverage. iPhone launched successfully in iPhone and it went sold out on first day.
11). In Brasil, 3G coverage reached 49.7% in April. That was mere 14% in Jan.
12) Nextel Chile reported strong 3G gains.
13) In Argentina, rules by government made sure that only Nextel can get 4G spectrum.
14) In Brasil, Nextel crossed more than 1M 3G users in May.
Last Qtr, it was around 700k.
1) In last 3 months, 3G coverage rose from 14% to 49.7%. Highest is by TEF, 72%.
2) in April, they added 140k 3G customers. Highest among all carriers. Others lost customers.
3) In May, they added around 178k 3G customers.
4) June should be high. Don't know yet.
5) 4G plan launched.
6) ONLY Nextel Owns WIDE-Band spectrum that allows dense deployment for multimedia applications. Its used for 4G deployment around world cup area.
7) Nextel successfully contributed in a 200M project for 4G around world cup area.
8) 340M payment done for TEF for integration and going live in June end.
Coming soon for Nextel Mexico bankruptcy. LOL
Few things you know:
- Operating loss is going to fall sharply this Qtr.
- Around March, they completed nationwide HSPA deployment across Mexico and achieved nationwide coverage data. Only NEXTEL MEXICO has nationwide data coverage in Mexico. No other player has it. Its also called 3+G or 4G by many. Cost from those deployment is going to fall sharply.
- They launched iPhone in Mexico in March 28th. So, This Qtr stats will include those. They sold out of iphones.
- They achieved ~50% 3G coverage in Brasil. It was just 14% in Jan. TEF deal ewnt live in June 30th. No more expenses for 3G deployment. They also prepaid 300M for integration with TEF.
They are doing everything to bring down operational expenses. 3G network is getting used while operational expenses for maintaining 3G remains same. Go figure out
Haha bill, I agree.
Let me give you a nice analogy.
You decide to build a house to rent. Until how is built, you need to spend money and you can almost run out of money. But since you have a house, people take stake in it. So, until its built, you loose money. NIHD is done building that house in Mexico and Brasil. Now, its renting time and making money.
The Government requires that operators presented for purchase frequencies are telecommunications licensees with 10 years experience . Until yesterday it was not clear, at least to many industry analysts, if this clause allows involve Internet service providers (telecom operators, as Fibertel Iplan) auction of frequencies. What is certain is that Nextel is the only viable way to play a part of the cake from the local mobile phone alternative.
BK risk is high. I expect payout even in case of default. If they make Aug 15th payment, buyout is confirmed/stake sell. If they dont make Aug 15th payment, BK is done deal.
Shareholders can drag bk proceedings for years when they see asset values are more than it looks. In the process, NIHD by itself worthless to anyone. There are powerful shareholder as bondholders.
The Company currently anticipates that any plan of reorganization implemented in the bankruptcy proceeding would provide that holders of claims and interests with respect to its equity securities, or rights to acquire its equity securities, would be entitled to no recovery and that those claims and interests would be canceled for no consideration. If that were to occur, all of the value of investments in the Company's common stock will be lost. For this reason, the Company does not intend to take any further action to appeal the Staff's decision.