Got some @ 7.81 and 7.76. If RAD goes further down, I will get some more in increments. Buy is lining up at 7.75 and not sure I can get more below 7.75
Five Stocks That Could Triple If Boone Pickens Is Right About $6 Natural Gas
Below are five stocks that could triple if Pickens is right about natural gas:
1) Exco Resouces (XCO) – Billionaires Wilbur Ross, Howard Marks and Prem Watsa own more than 40% of this stock. When natural gas was last $6, XCO was trading at $6 or 215% higher than current levels.
2) SandRidge Energy (SD)- Billionaire hedge fund managers, Leon Cooperman and Prem Watsa own almost 17% of SandRidge. This stock traded above around $7 in April of 2014, when natural gas was $6. That’s 266% higher than its current share price today.
3) Stone Energy (SGY) – SGY was around $40, or 150% higher than current levels, last time natural gas was $6.
4) Halcon Resources (HK) – If natural gas prices go back to $6, HK should be worth almost $4.50 a share. That’s a triple from its current price of $1.44.
5) Chesapeake Energy (CHK) – Billionaire Carl Icahn owns nearly 20% of Chesapeake, after buying more of the stock last month, when the stock dipped to $13 a share. Chesapeake is one of the biggest natural gas producers in the United States and therefore the purest play of any stock on rising natural gas prices. Chesapeake also has over $4 billion in cash, after selling assets late last year. Chesapeake could double on natural gas prices returning to $6.
I have not gotten back in with RAD yet with the profit I made a few months back. Used some of the cash to buy a truck load of SD and will hold it for a year for some capital gain. Did you see the Forbes article yesterday? SD was also mentioned.
If you are not on a margin account,and have no other better stock(s) to get in, stay put. I am waiting for an entry of 7.81 or lower.
Good grief! This buy out news keeps repeating with no merit!
Market is up but RAD is down. I am also waiting to see if it will reach my buy level to get back in. When market turns red in a few days, perhaps we can hit $7.40 - $7.65.
Nobody is interested in buying RAD, but folks on this message board who want a buyout so they can cash in. There is no offer. Rumor is not an offer.