I think, I might even start eating there... Nah, what am I saying, Burritos give me gas.
Joe, it was practically screaming SHORT ME from the very beginning... I was only happy my broker was able to get me the shares, because originally I started shorting it in the 6s... And if you remember it went as high as $21 before it was halted. So yes, thank God.
Yes, you are correct... "It a no brainer that..." Institutions hedged their long bets by also buying puts, as well as shorting shares... Most capable investors already know that. In fact, I mentioned it before.
LOL. Says the overweight 40 year-old virgin still living with his 80 yr. old mommy and paying the rent with her SS check.
Most of those shorts/put buying can be attributed to those longs wishing to hedge their positions ahead of the announcement just in case the unexpected happens, can you blame the?
You don't want to know, but near-term from a TA point of view some support exists around the $8 level... But we'll just have to wait and see.
Now thinking of selling some puts, or OTM calls later today... Still, I'm not wedded to the idea yet.
Will probably make up mind around 2 pm.
Jeff, the truth is neither of us would ever do anything like that… I guess you can say, after being married as long as I have been, with 4 children I might add—the youngest of which is still living at home, you tend to reach a level of understanding & trust with your spouse that those who aren’t married would be at a loss to understand.
Besides, my wife is not only my life partner, but she was and remains by best friend to this day.
I'll let you guys know how things turn out in the next few days... Truth is, I don't even know why I even bother playing with options at this stage—other than pure greed I guess, because when it comes to this biotech company I already own more than 17K shares with a cost basis around $4.12… Up 150% in the last 2 years.
Still, it looks like FDA approval could come as soon as tomorrow, but if not...then definitely by the end of this month.
Anyhow, if Z - - - - SO gets approved I'm thinking of buying myself a younger & prettier wife, if not, I guess the present one will have to do.
Placed 1500 for sale @ 80 GTC... So come and get them boys! Don't be shy b/c I have a lot more I'm ready & willing to unload.
Oh yeah, this isn't going to end well for me today... Starting to get that annoying last minute gut irritating feeling again.
Anyhow, it's only $$$, right? So who cares if it tanks, right?
But on a more serious note...also watch Google in AHs today.
Because good news on the part of FB might not translated favorable towards Google... At least in the near-term that is... But what do I know, right?
BTW, I've also nibbled on some more EXPE & PCLN earlier today... Both report soon as well. In fact, I've been buying both during most pullbacks the last few weeks. EXPE reports next Thurs., July 31st... Earnings should be good, which should end up rocketing her into a new 52 high. The same with PCLN...
LIAR! First off you never had any calls option to sell, and secondly even if it hit $60 which won't happen--you'll still be at a lost b/c even at that price you still couldn't afford to buy a signal share.
Not a good move, the report will be released AHs where the price action and initial spreads will be quite violent. However, if you're that worried about your invest and can't afford the risk, I would suggest you buy some ITM puts options as a hedge instead.
Neither am I ahhhaa63—a fan that is, but if people want to lull themselves into an Internet induced deep cryosleep, laden with Facebook-I-am-my-own-celebrity dreams. Why should I or anyone else stand in their way, right?