Don't get your @#$% hot too early, anything can happen. You sound like everything is a 100% certain.
I prep for the worst and hope for the best.
I subscribed to the Motley Fools a few years ago ... they never leave the pot, no pun intended. Bottom line, their opinions are as useless as #$%$ on a boar hog. And, once they have your credit card number, they just take the money out of your account without authorization - one year subscription does not end after one year...
Maybe at about double current share price. These days companies drag out splits as long as they can since it costs them a lot of money, and aside from that the shareholder doesn't see any immediate benefit.
I would not place a bet on neither one - too many times I've been wrong
I wish it was a YES ... In the past - and I 've been hanging in this mess for at least 3 years - while numerous sources, even from within Sarepta, told me it is going to happen ... So far no positive results yet that may make the shareholder happy and provide future stability.
Don't get your hopes too high: I suspect it's coming late in May ... the FDA will drag their feet to the last moment on this one ... very tough decision to make. This is not a simple Yes or No.
Rx, do you really care more about the kids and their families than your investment? I question this. The FDA will make sure in one way or another that the kids who are in the trials are protected ... and most likely expand the sampling size. But if you hope for the quick buck on this one (=quick approval), just forget it (=pipe dream).
Excellently articulated ... you said what I have been thinking ever since the Adcom. - This drug is far from approval (point)
"In until approval" ... worst case scenario, you may have to hold for another 3 years. Who says this drug gets approved soon (end of May).
That would be a bummer...
NO! The decision will be made on the 26th, not next Friday and not the following Friday.
... This is not an easy decision for the FDA, therefore they will be dragging their feet to the last moment.
After that the stock will tank like a rock or gets a lift depending on the outcome.
Let's wait and see ...
... speculation, speculation, speculation - let's wait and see. In the meantime we will see a lot of volatility.
... I am just being realistic. I own 860 shares of SRPT with a fairly high sticker prize - bought about 3 years ago - but with all these ups and downs, I am no longer setting the bar too high. Time here is of essence.
Bottom line: I plan on hanging on, no matter what happens.
... this is a highly speculative assessment. The public and political pressure is certainly high, but as an independent agency they are not bound to approve anything if it does not meet their internal guidelines. Most likely they have hot internal discussions over the next couple of weeks on how to approach this situation.
In the meantime Sarepta remains a highly speculative and volatile play.
Comes May and the drug gets rejected, SRPT will be a buy out target at bargain price.
My wife accrued $1600 of UBIT in her IRA. I talked to my tax consultant about it. He told me to do nothing about it for now. By August he will check with if the IRS holds anything against us - that's when the IRS has all data are available.
Also, when reading Linn's K1 and comparing it to other MLPs, I noticed relevant parts like line item 20V (UBIT) only says STMT, but the statement where UBIT is listed cannot be downloaded. - Very strange.
Where I disagree is the "nice large pool" of investors caught in in this mess when compared with KMI - KMI was a very transparent and square deal, but I am not so sure about LINN in terms of tracing down every single shareholders tax liability - just my thought.
In the meantime I sold my/our shares and move on - call it lesson learned.
Your broke may be right about $80 oil by year end, but that does not save LINN or LNCO - their shares will be worthless
Sentiment: Strong Sell