... it will go sideways for a long time. Maybe in 12 to 18 months it will slowly approach $10.
I like your optimistic forecast, though
Stay clear from LINE, LNCO and BBEP. These MLPs are in more pain right now than they can handle. On a side note, even VNR has its work cut out and will probably go sideways for the next 12 -18 months..
You should have waited 'til it dropped below $5. Even then I cannot see any quick return on your investment.
BBEP is in a world of hurt and will go sideways for an extended time period. The Good; they are too big (among upstream MLPs) to fail: The Bad; they are basically bank owned at this point ..
... it's too early to cover. Besides, I would not touch this stock even if you paid for it. Months ago I wrote on this board, it will take 15 to 18 months to see a recovery to about $12. Today, I see this recovery being pushed out to 4-5 years, if BBEP even survives 2016 - that's when some of their hedges expire - under this ticker symbol.
... it gets butt ugly before it gets better. Next stop is $2.50 and this is going to happen sooner than later.
... not until there is some screaming good news. Until then, very volatile.
Patiently waiting ...
You got that damn right ... I need exactly 100% - actually a bit less. But guess what, I'll hold on to it 'til it hits $80+. Could be a while, though.
... no, just a free flight home, probably his first ever in a C-17. But I am sure DC will pay tribute to his heroism ..
Either you are making this up or you have absolutely no (zero) stock experience. Never, ever put all eggs in one basket.
Don't know if it is going to happen this early - when??? Distribution suspension will happen is almost certain. Right now, with the pps in the $3 range is bad enough. With the announcement of a distribution cut, the share price would temporarily sink rock bottom. That's just the psychological component of it. Along with this goes the fear the price could drop into penny stock terrain and/or getting de-listed on the NASDAG.
I would suspect BBEP hopes for a slight recovery back into the mid $4, then they will pull the plug.
Please don't get me wrong with this harsh assessment; I am just trying to be realistic. Also, I am not a short by no means. I am sitting in the same boat like the rest of you guys, just hanging in there and hoping for the light at the end of the tunnel.
No, it's not the same as 2009. Back then it was the US economy as a whole, not just one sector - oil and gas. The outlook for most upstream MLPs is not pretty ... no bailout or stimulus program. Either they cut it or they will get swallowed by a big player with enough cash in the sleeves. 2016 will be the time of bargain shopping and big consolidation as hedges expire.
Yes, have the same thing happening to me, except, in my case it's a Fidelity account. I will wait 'til the end of the week before I call.
Low PPS is a temptation to buy. I would stay clear of BBEP, LINE, LNCO, etc. They are financially in a world of hurt regardless of being well hedged or not. The business concept of upstream MLPs is being put in question if this oil glut continues for an extended time period. - Consolidation is the word across the industry and BBEP may get swallowed by someone bigger and better financed.
... when the share price hit $23 I sold half of my BBEP holding in hope to get in again after the price would drop below $19. It has gotten worse than that, and I didn't buy in even at current price.
In hindsight I am glad being stuck with only half the losses, even though it's tough.
The way up to $10 and possibly $20 will be a long and rough road and will take years. In the meantime I hope they can clean up their books and keep paying an 8%+ dividend.
This is a realistic possibility if not lower and will largely depend to what extend SAN has exposure to Greek bonds in particular and the banking system in general.
Not going to happen this week ... No matter what the outcome of the referendum on Sunday will be, the EU has lost all confidence into Greece. If there are further negotiations, the EU got Greece by the balls.
The bleeding could have been stopped a few weeks ago, now they would need additional funding on top of what had been negotiated or proposed last week.
Tough lesson learned, but 5 min too late.
Oh NO ... you should have waited ... soon going on sale for $3.80 at Target
No!!! This stock is going much lower in the days and weeks to come.
Cutting distribution to ZERO is a given - will happen within a month or two. This will bleed the stock completely out as a psychological consequence. How many of us are hanging in there only for its lush distribution?
You are ruined all right ... if you had all your eggs in one basket.
Expect BBEP go lower; and if it survives, it will take years to recover.
Are you trying to pump this stock?
It gets worse before it gets better. This is not the low, yet.