Slug: I was hoping you'd see the light some day. Excerpt from the Trib:
After thousands of innings of watching (mostly losing) baseball at Wrigley Field, I have finally found kind words for the White Sox, and I mean them sincerely: Your beer menu is better than ours. A lot better.
Though both parks continue to be dominated by macro brands (Budweiser up north and Miller to the south), where U.S. Cellular Field pummels Wrigley like a Carlos Marmol slider that forgot to slide is in the diversity of its menu.
The Cell boasts a legitimate lineup of craft beer. OK, it's not quite worthy of a craft beer bar, but for nine innings I have no problem sipping my way through a Sox game (which I do a couple of times a season for love of baseball, if not the White Sox). A healthy number of Sox fans agree.
Man, to have to endure the stress I've experienced over the past 4 years holding Z for the rest of my life as a ZBAer would be the pits. I think I would surrender and start taking the opioids then.
Here's another joke for you:
If 80% of all Asian doctors have cataracts what do the other 20% have?
Yeah, the Bears lost Cutler for 4 weeks and Briggs for 6 weeks. May not be a lot to worry about anyway because the scoring went back and forth with McCown supplying some good results (45-41 final). Alas, the Monsters of the Midway may be a thing of the past with the rules biased towards all this high scoring nowadays. Notice how they are trying to protect the quaterbacks, yet they have been getting bumped off like Capone's enemies, lately.
However I do like some of their youngsters like Howie's kid, and John Bostic, who's now taken over at middle LB. Forte still has the talent and newcomer Alshon Jeffrey is opening some eyes.
Z had a good showing today. Hopefully it continues as we get closer to $$$ time. November can't get here fast enough for me. Need to pick up a new vehicle before winter arrives.
That's funny. I live right near Chi-town and they just had a show called "5 Outs to Go" on a sports show the other day. It was all about the 10 year anniversary of the Steve Bartman incident and how the Cubs got psyched out that year. Moises just couldn't part that wall at Wrigley. Still feel sorry for that poor Steve, though. He never deserved all that negativity. So what this means is anything can happen in baseball. That's why it's one of the greatest games to watch in the fall.
On topic: I feel Z is priced right now.
Not balls, just this.
1. To commit (money or capital) in order to gain a financial return: invested their savings in stocks and bonds.
a. To spend or devote for future advantage or benefit: invested much time and energy in getting a good education.
b. To devote morally or psychologically, as to a purpose; commit.
It kind of goes like this: create plan, implement plan and stick to plan (A or B).
I'm sure that many here would agree that the stock price will go higher before year end. Those that are still around have already completed steps 1 and 2a above, and are presently undergoing 2b. I am looking forward to listening to the Doors' song "The End" in about a month or so.
How did you make $5K profit on 1800 shares? Must be some sort of new math because I can't see that really being plausible.
As for me, still long, strong and waiting for the good news that will be here before you know it. We're coming down to the wire now. I bought this stock because I believed it would pay off big and let's hope that happens for all of us ZBAers. I just wish they would've hurried up earlier because I found out today that my brother has shingles.
Cincy you were only off by one. It was quadruple witching Friday.
Trading volume was heavier than usual as Friday marked the event known as "quadruple witching," when stock index futures, stock index options, stock options and single stock futures all expire on the same day. Trading increases as investors replace or repurchase existing contracts.