Is txcc delisted as of Monday? Did they get an extension? I read that they got a delisting notice and requested an extension but am not a listing expert. Seems like the board is all over the place on this one.
Anybody who knows the facts...a brief summary would be greatly appreciated
what profits....replace with 'cut your losses' is more realistic here. If you made money on txcc while trading it multiple times, atta boy!
grow some cajones and dont play if you can't handle a .05$ swing on a sub $1 stock. Many people have invested signficant $ and average down believing that the turnaround is underway and waiting for the stock to catch up...
another name that I have invested in the past that I completely forgot about. Not trying to be negative but event their transformation seems to be catching steam better than TXCC. Anyone have any insight on that company and what they are trying to do vs TXCC. Is it comparable? Execution issues?
I thought that this was a great opportunity for a turnaround story but it isn't looking to be that way.. The market was zooming until recently and many micro caps made their run and txcc has turned out to be a huge opportunity cost for optimists on this board that had the ability to dive into another story that would have generated much better returns.
Recent activity suggests the market may be turning and txcc got left behind. I understand that this shouldn't and won't likely trade with the market, but sometimes we read too much into a company's prospects... And meanwhile there is just not much there.
Hope I'm wrong
This has happened to me before with TLGD many years ago but is rare. You set the trade during off hours and when trading started 2 things could have happened:
1) A seller (or institution) wanted out and your order got sucked into a larger order to fill it. It used to be the market maker would use its liquidity to perform the transaction if it was appealing but it depends on the volume, security and situation
2) A little manipulation. Your order was rather sizable. If it were a few hundred shares the trade could be used to create an artificially low price to throw off technical trades or induce more selling. I am not sure if .8156 is a magic number from a technical perspective (doubt it) but this has happened.
You would never see this in a largely traded stock like MSFT or AAPL. Crazy things like that happen from time to time with stocks like ZHNE and just be greatful for the execution you got. My TLGD trade worked out really well and ended up being the low before bouncing but was only a few hundred shares.
I doubt it. People quickly forget that they recently did a secondary where people were able to buy in at $.50 and also receive a warrant. Now I don't know the restrictions on selling those but with the dilution that will create an overhang on the stock price for some time unless we get some positive news on the fundamentals. I haven't seen any evidence of that so those that bought in earlier this year and before will have to wait just to get to that break-even range. Those that have bought in earlier than that have quite the journey ahead in the small chance that this company delivers on it's promise.
I am hoping for a sale of a part or all of the company so I can gtfo.
after holding a sizeable position for quite some time, I am selling out on my entire ACLS stake. Good news for all holding is stocks tend to run much higher after I say 'goodbye'. I dont beleive in the fundamental shift as this company has bled red ink with a decrease in revenue for quite some time. They had an opportunity for a buyout #$%$ but mgt was stubborn so I dont see that being a possibility given mgt has not looked at shareholder value as a priority.
i am probably wrong, but with a slight profit and worse fundamentals since I originally bought in, I will gladly move on...
I bought in a signifcant portion in the 1.80's and then again in the 1.20's and this seems to be a decent exit point. Not sure if the price appreciation is related to the fundamental change in HILL or the amount of liquidity being poured into micro cap tech that has stabalized its business.
After being underwater for a long period of time, it seems logical to take at least a portion off the table.
anybody see sustainable growth ahead? What is a realistic target for this company based on those projections?
great conversation and valuable insight...thx for contributing guys
jetman - no clue why it is hidden it just is....with the recent downward movement, not such a bad place to hide. can you imagine how many vultures would be attacking this thing?
not complaining here! although I find that accumulating shares is very difficult....trades need to be at or above the ask to get 1k at a time.
suggestions for those that have traded this in the past?
appreciate the compliment and props....every trade has a component of luck and this was no exception. Adding to the position is tough as I am finding it difficult to add shares with the volume. Only to grab a few 100's here and there.
I think this thing is worth $3-4 per share but not sure if the market will ever let it get there. If a stock cannot do well in the recent run we have had, there is no chance for those levels w/o a signifcant fundamental improvement.
I also very high on MERU networks. Have a look....all IMO
which company is closest to AFOP in terms of product capabilities? Fiber optics is a commodity and curious is this a product differentiation story or AFOP's ability to execute better?
good time to re-add for a continued run to the mid to high 2's. The small / micro cap run is extending due to continuous liquidity being added to the system, especially for names that are trading near BV and showing stability.
If no fundamental improvement is shown at that point, time to move on from the trade.
daily movements of a few pennies here and there are nothing to write about. in fact there was a secondary at $.50 that will keep some support. the market is probably over paying for the recent comments of potential interest mentioned by Ali - i dont trust it and he has not kept any of his promises in terms of long term direction.
i could be wrong but doubt it
i assumed this post was a joke...kinda like the yum yum brands comments. txcc has turned into a complete joke.
ochs is probably so depressed like all the other investors that lost $$ to even want to post here. cant blame him.
I think they can manage to sell the company for bits and pieces for near $1 share but any acquiring company would see the desperation and may just wait it out for a firesale. The mgt team is so incompetent that what makes anyone believe they can orchestrate a sale of the whole company at a decent price if they can't even sell patents after 9 months of trying.
That all being said, I gave it until this past quarter to prove myself wrong and just decided to relinquish my entire position at a measley $.42. The odds of going to 0 are far higher than reaching $1 or higher at this point 8-10 to 1.
We are just under the secondary price and are priced in a range prior to the turnaround. if B/E is still on track for 2nd half, MERU is poised to climb higher from here. Watch insider activity and apply dry powder as needed.
Was this the result of the patent sale process uncovering a desire to buy the company or someone seeing value on the future business. If so how long will it take to pursue it and at what cost?