You should listen to the CEO, not some talking head. Tim may not be splashy, but he has not been a liar. He told us exactly what he had planned, he told us when, and he has delivered. Do you really need to listen to others?
Another management team that gives accurate guidance and delivers what they promise is NXPI. I hold through conference calls and they deliver, unlike Ricci at Nuance. That one, you never hold thru a CC !!!
You don't need to worry, your identity will be changed when Apple goes up $10 per share. Just like all the other short has beens!!!!!!
I agree and they should not discount China Mobil's moment. In fact, Apple expects nothing less from their suppliers. Even when there is proof they are in a product, the management can't confirm it. On CC, the suppliers will say, " We are happy with the performance of our leading customer."
I buy options but not the worthless weekly options. BTW, the guy that blames the Jews should blame himself for gambling in stocks instead of investing.
China needs to do much more to rid themselves of terrible air pollution. It is at a critical level and they should declare it a war on pollution.
That is because Google does not have a huge buy back in place. The market maker will continue to shake the tree as long as Apple wants them to accumulate shares. You have two ways to get shares from shareholders. The first, increase the price substantially or secondly, scare them out of their shares. What choice do you think they will choose?
I was surprised they had not received much attention but guess the china mobil deal is starting to help these oversold apple suppliers.
the Market Maker is given a huge order from Apple to fill at the best price. They will do everything possible to shake the tree to het those shares at the best price. That is what is happening on days like this when the volume is lower. Long term, the trend is up do to less dilution and increased earnings per share. Just chill and hold tight, the news is only getting better unlike a year ago.
LOL, will go over like glass !!!!! What problem does a bendable phone solve?
What part does he have wrong? The conservative and religious world is obsessed with abortion and gay marriage! The world should focus on why there is an over 50% divorce rate. marriage and the family is broken. Instead of looking in the mirror it is much easier to judge others.
You are all right but missing the heart of the problem. The panels are ONLY 15% OF A PROJECT'S COST. If FSLR can reduce the other 85% of the cost better than competitors the buyers of these projects could give a rat's #$%$ about panel efficiency. You are too smart to know this DD, so grow up and start telling the truth, or stop being a consultant!!!!!