Fri, Apr 18, 2014, 5:11 AM EDT - U.S. Markets closed for Good Friday


% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Puma Biotechnology, Inc. Message Board

gareddy06 48 posts  |  Last Activity: Apr 15, 2014 1:43 PM Member since: Oct 25, 2006
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • gareddy06 gareddy06 Apr 15, 2014 1:43 PM Flag

    Steve Cohen also disclosed 5% stake in TXTR around the same time as GOGO and it is down more than 25% since then just like GOGO.

  • gareddy06 gareddy06 Apr 15, 2014 3:23 AM Flag

    Hawaiian airlines, spirit airlines come to mind... otherwise not many left in USA or North America in general...Majority of the growth is in international flights - ViaSat and OnAir are big in international . GOGO needs to close some international deals sooner than later..

    Having said that - I have been bullish fundamentally. However technically that chart is broken.. Im looking to unload some of my shares this week... I admit bears have won and forcing me to sell some of my position

  • gareddy06 by gareddy06 Mar 25, 2014 12:51 PM Flag

    First let me just say out that I really dont like the way stock reacted last several days.. But I looked at the volume profile and it appears to me that most of the selling since the ER was not big institutional and was rather from retail users.. The only day where I felt some institutional selling was on the heavy selling on 3/21 - although it was because of quadruple witching and happened coincidentally around the 50 dma - keys level for most institutional users

    Basically, Im not seeing a lot of institutional demand at these levels nor I see any institutional selling pressure.. This kind of worries me a bit because without any institutional demand the stock can be easily manipulated.. My guess would be that we are close to the price levels where institutional demand might come back.. remember SAC started major buying between 22-24 and stock is already below those levels..

  • Reply to

    some of my concerns before I jump in

    by xqxu_ca Mar 21, 2014 12:04 AM
    gareddy06 gareddy06 Mar 21, 2014 1:29 AM Flag

    My suggestion for you is to wait until you see 22 area holds.. this stock is mostly a momentum play and if it goes down below 22-21 area you will see a lot of selling.

    On the other hand, if you see 25 area broken out then this will go to 30 very easily..

    This stock is one headline news away from breaking 25 and it could come anytime. I'm long in this stock because most international airlines need wifi and im expecting one or two new contracts announced in this quarter... one such news will take this to 30's ..

  • Reply to

    Is GoGo only an overseas

    by keefer556 Mar 20, 2014 9:24 PM
    gareddy06 gareddy06 Mar 20, 2014 11:33 PM Flag

    GOGO is not an air carrier.. it is a wifi provider for airlines.. Most of its customers are domestic but gogo is laying out infrastructure and is in the beginning stages of rapid growth to provide wifi connectivity to international airlines...

    GOGO cannot get any slots at LaGuardia because it is not a airline carrier..

    cramer was positive last year in november and then was again position in december and january.. when the stock dropped from highs he said HOLD in febraury and immediately after next week he said he has no opinion about gogo and this was the days when it was below 20.
    This week ViaSat (gogo competitor) was on cramer show and the CEO of VSAT was trashing gogo and cramer went along with him..

    Basically, long story short, dont put a lot of weight into what cramer says.. he is just an opinion just like everyone else .. except in his case he has a big TV audience and has some influence on novice retail investors.. savvy investors know that cramer is as much right as he is wrong in many stocks...

  • Reply to

    Nice recovery!

    by telecomjoe Mar 19, 2014 1:47 PM
    gareddy06 gareddy06 Mar 19, 2014 3:48 PM Flag

    Tested and held 22.5 area twice intraday - even during the big market dump after yellen conference.

    In my opinion, the stock will be side ways with slight upward bias to below 25 area for the next week or so..

    24-25 area is going be a huge resistance and only an event will make take that resistance - a event such as new customer, analyst upgrade or may be even the new product release (perhaps in the webcast event from europe in early april)...

  • Reply to

    50dma at 22.13

    by gareddy06 Mar 13, 2014 3:58 PM
    gareddy06 gareddy06 Mar 13, 2014 4:11 PM Flag

    agreed.. i also expect analysts upgrades given the strong ER + guidance so the downside risk might be limited however overall market is not helping..
    .. lots of resistance at 25 and was evident today 's action, as soon as it dropped below 25 and open below 25 it tanked..

  • gareddy06 by gareddy06 Mar 13, 2014 3:58 PM Flag

    Im hoping it closes above 50dma currently at 22.13

    Otherwise Im expecting more downside risk if it cannot hold 50dma

  • ENT released earnings last week and the price action following was muted and stock closed marginally down.

    With the price action so far pre-market, it is looking exactly the same as what happened in ENT.

  • I added some around 25.4 since the AH trades are a bit muted - probably waiting for CC.

    I like the numbers released today morning and in fact they not only beat analysts estimated they even beat my own expectations which were higher than analysts.

    We should see around 28 after CC before market opens

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    I didn't sleep

    by hiep_h_vo Mar 13, 2014 4:48 AM
    gareddy06 gareddy06 Mar 13, 2014 5:06 AM Flag

    All I can say is good luck to you and all of the longs... ER can be, and in most cases is a, coin toss.. Anything can go wrong - guidance bad, weather impact, increased capex on building infrastructure
    or maybe even announce some unexpected good news like profitability projection, increased customer usage etc.,
    I wanted to unload some before the ER but for some reason I felt strongly that this company will beat expectations..

  • Im only posting revenue estimates here because I have no idea about their CapEx since they are investing heavily in the infrastructure.

    Below are my revenue estimates for GOGO tomorrow..

    Analysts estimates are around 86.5M

    My Total Revenues: 90.5M (42.5% YoY, 6% QoQ) - see below for details split by business segment

    Revenue details by business segments below..
    Service Revenue:
    CA-NA: 53M (46% YoY, 6% QoQ)
    BA-NA: 15M (47% YoY, 9.5% QoQ)
    CA-ROW: 50K (-50% YoY, -2% QoQ)
    Total Service Revenue: 68.05M (46% YoY, 6.7% QoQ)

    Equipment Revenue:
    CA-NA: 400K (0% YoY, -22.3% QoQ)
    BA-NA: 22M (25% YoY, 4% QoQ)
    CA-ROW: 100K
    Total Equipment Revenue: 22.5M (33% YoY, 4.2% QoQ)

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    i don't like sell off heading into earning

    by hiep_h_vo Mar 12, 2014 3:46 PM
    gareddy06 gareddy06 Mar 12, 2014 3:54 PM Flag

    This action is fine.. dont worry... 24 is still a good closing price for the stock...

    See you at 28 tomorrow..

    good luck to all of us!

  • Reply to

    Predict: GOGO's closing price today

    by gareddy06 Mar 12, 2014 3:26 PM
    gareddy06 gareddy06 Mar 12, 2014 3:48 PM Flag

    20mins to go to close and it caught a short streak down to 23.75 ... shorts and Nervous nellies selling into close... looks likearound 24 is going to be the closing price

  • where do you think this will close today? It is currently around $24.15 (up 2%) and another 45mins to go to end the day..

    ER tomorrow morning before market open.

    Predict where it will close the day today!

    My prediction is it will close above 24.5 around 24.7..

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Moved too fast for my buy trade in the morning

    by gareddy06 Mar 12, 2014 9:43 AM
    gareddy06 gareddy06 Mar 12, 2014 10:16 AM Flag

    As I reply this message, it is green and up more than 1% already pushing near 24s.. Bummer.. I wish I was fast to enter that trade below 23 :(

    I still have a buy order below 23 ..Let's see how this goes today..

  • gareddy06 gareddy06 Mar 12, 2014 10:05 AM Flag

    It was just one block trade of 100K that took the stock down to 22's and it immediately rebounded.. now you can argue that the guy who knew the so-called 'bad' earnings might be the guy doing this.. I doubt it.. I personally think someone wanted to get out before earnings perhaps to take profits from GOGO's run from 20's (15% gain is not bad in a week)..

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • I saw the price below 22.5 and I was getting ready to enter my last buy trade before earnings release tomrrow and within a minute the stock climbed back to 23+... Wish I bought that dip early morning.. Im not going to chase today if I cannot get below 23 so be it.. Im loaded with GOGO long side as-is anyway.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Glad it went down before earnings - added more

    by gareddy06 Mar 11, 2014 3:36 PM
    gareddy06 gareddy06 Mar 11, 2014 3:56 PM Flag

    I was thinking the same.. I expect some weakness tomorrow morning.. I will be there with my final purchase if it goes down tomorrow.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • I added more here below 23.7 .. I didnt expect the market shakedown will get GOGO this low.. I still have a wish list to add more for one last time before earnings.. Although I doubt this will go lower anymore than what it is at now..

73.37+0.52(+0.71%)Apr 17 4:02 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.