as I did the day they offered the shares at $12. Something isn't right here. But I will just hold on as usual. There seems to be so much good about this drug. I have to believe the pps will rebound and hit in the 20s at some point.
Sorry, going back to $40. Nice try though. Not.
I agree. I would have thought it would drop to the 22s if there was any inclination that it was going to miss expectations. Good luck to all. Hope we see very positive number.
Which surprises me. The expectations aren't that big and there continues to be news that it is growing with people wanting to open more stores. I am really shocked. I am in at $28 and really don't know whether to buy more or just hold for now. I'm sure not going to sell.
It seems that there are less and less investors that will hold through quarterly reports. I see it as a time I can buy more. The sales are looking good and imho the stock will begin an uptrend after the report. This happened with a few of my financial holdings this time around as well. After they went down during reporting they are all back up.
How does that happen? It is so bogus. Why would anyone sell at that level all of a sudden. Manipulation in this low volume climate.
people like yourself have predicted this same thing over and over again. I don't make such predictions. I believe in this and so do a lot of other investors. The institutions aren't selling they are buying this dip. You say it might go to 2 and I say 20. That's what makes a market.
I don't have losses. I bought this so low it would have to go back to $2 to lose money. This will top $20 and it may still happen this year. I'm just saying today isn't good but I have had alot of days like this with this stock.
It's hard to argue with the share price. Kerx is one now that is best held for the long term. We will not have the big explosion we thought would take place. Let the shorts have their day. Congratulations shorts. We will have our day just not today.
I would think we would see a much bigger down side in price and a lot more shares if it was in trouble.
I have 500 myself and am thinking about pulling the trigger on 500 more but if you are already at 1000 I'm not sure I would move to more. I like this company and believe it will hit $65 but until rates move higher I believe there is a lot of risk over $49
I figured it would have to go there sooner or later. That's why I was so upset about it. I remember when the stock was over 9 and they had a stock offering at $8.50 the stock actually went below that for a while. I have held off buying more until it hit 12 or closer to it. I will feel better about pulling the trigger for more now. It still is quiet disappointing that the stock has slipped all the way back here. I thought it would be safely above $18 by now.
I will be waiting to buy if it drops back. Great company
I wish that were true but every time I see a secondary like this the price drops well below it. I believe we will hit the 52 week low and perhaps go below that by .25.
I have stuck with this company for three years and this is how they treat us. Wow, I used to think they were truly for us. Now we know they aren't. Amazing. But what can we do. Here we are as shareholders and we can't do anything about it. That is sad.