Bought into aapl about a month ago at 448, only 100 shares( which is alot for me). Got another 40 at 470 after the IPhone 5 sales came out.
I was at the time only in it for a quick turnaround, however with their guidance upward and the stocks solid climb, I dont see me getting out for now. Some of that GOOG money has to sell out after that huge bump today. With earnings on the horizon some of it will buy into AAPL.
If we get a solid beat and good guidance, I think 600 is very doable.
Just a simple guys opinion.
I said I got in at 449, not like I said 200. You think Id fudge my buy number to show a 4% gain?
Why would I bother to even post a 4% gain. Just excited to be the aapl game....geez
After watching for quite awhile, I got in on aapl at 449 on monday afternoon. So far so good, but then again everything is doing well the last few days, lol.
Long for a bit and see how she goes.....might add some more on dips if there are any, the reviews are pretty decent on the ios so far.
Can see it popping to over 500 easy with decent numbers over the weekend for sales on the new phones.
Sold all I bought last Wednesday, just couldnt let .40/share go by. If I could only now get about 300 more of those successful trades in 2013!!!
Ill buy some more back on dips over the next week or so.
Well, been awhile since Ive been on these boards. Was playing HBAN a few times a week about 2 years ago. Remember Frey and Key and Herzog all on here, glad you guys are still at it.
Playing a few times per week making myself a little core position. I remember when I started this was around 6.20. Kept the core for all this time and honestly cant believe that it hasnt gone much higher.
Guess Im gonna play it more often now again as this last earnings release showed so much promise. Bought once again on Wednesday at 6.67 and have made a nice profit on those shares already if I sell.
There is a pretty strong wall at around 7.20, you guys think we will bump up against it for plow right through? I was thinking we were getting there on Friday, but it pulled back before running up at eod.
I sold at 1.90, and made quite a bit of money.
Was hoping to get back in on a pullback, and had buy orders in today for 2.10.
Looks like thats not gonna happen.
What do you all think? Think it pulls back at all much on a dip, or are the dip just too small, and I should get back in asap.
Id apprecaite thoughts aside from the 50.00 by the end of year people.
Im in for awhile on quite a few shares, but in the last 4 months have gotten alot more and dumped some of them today.
While I think that this is a long holder, I had some great profits in just under a month that I had to take.
I hope so, as I have alot of this.
Sad thing is, I have cash sitting waiting to get more at 1.60, thought I was gonna get it today........missed 5% looks like.
6.47 is good. I would of been elated with that about 3 weeks ago.
I got out yesterday, sitting on the cash to let this bottom, thought she was gonna go alot lower today on the sector downgrade from GS.
Im rooting for you longs, as I lost some on this in the last month(first time with HBAN). Ill get back in in the 6.30s if it gets there.
Ya, I saw that.
Might help the run up to earnings.
Maybe not though, this ting has been tough to hold for the last month or 2.
Got back in. Never thought Id see HBAN at these levels again, but here we are. Got out a couple weeks ago at $6.97 and was kicking myself for awhile. Sold off a couple things to get back in at an avg of 6.78.
GL all, hope we pop tomorrow!!
I agree with Erbium, I just find it tough to hang on to this qtr after qtr that they kick me in the balls.
I know that they finally have the goods for me to make alot of money, if its whether they finally turn in a good qtr or they get bought out.
Ive held on to this from the 4s and i recently got more at .95, so Im in this for the longhaul, or at least till it dings 10.00.
I think if jpm reports are fantastic, we will spike a bit, I will then unload on the eraly spike and buy back on the dip.
Whos with me ?!?!
haha, night all
.15 or .16 to make a move.
I dont think that meeting the number will make anything happen but a small selloff.
The .14 number is already built into the 7.10 price imo.