you have a link to the link??
I'll pay more not to loose. We just lost 40% and I'm not doing that again.. the science will speak for it's self and the price will move accordingly. I trust the science, it's the decision I have a argument with..Thank god for the science..
As you, I opposed, I think the time span announcement so far out was done on purpose but didn't seem to have the desired effect..It forced the split, now being a 2 dollars we have no choice.2.07.was one of my entry's also.Even that tens to make me nervous..It will be an exciting few days my friend..
I can't believe what this co. has done ,from the date of the announced 1 to 4 split to the split was so long that the share holders, for no apparent reason ,was subjected to a 40% profit loss. Now the date of the split is to be determined allowing the stock to tumble further day after day. What the hell is this company thinking. We were at $4.00 and now we go thru all these antics to pick up a buck??AND that's only if by the time of the announcement of the split the stock is still able to pick up that lousy $1..I'm not going to say I told you so ,I was called a basher and a soft basher..facts are facts.I'm so disappointed in what has transpired but still hope in the long run we come out of this in good shape..Now,I'm long in my thoughts but out of my stock..good luck in what ever path you all take.Gary
good for you 3.45..your in a great spot to move when the smoke settles..I can't believe to be announced. Allowing more deterioration of the price..
Although you requested a Y or N answer, you should have been given a more in depth answer than that..I'd like to ask him how does 2.10 fit into his game plan and maybe under $2.00 by the time they get around to the announcement..
impressing me a little bit!. The only way this will work out is if your science is 4 times your ability to run a company..at least...defend your move, give us something. If there is anything. This is the beating the shareholders get for trusting...Long-Term Sentiment Disclosure:should have under it..Dissapointed! as a choice.
Shares of Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc(NYSEMKT:INO) are down around 6% this morning following an announcement that the company plans to initiate a 1 for 4 reverse split. According to the press release, the move was approved by both a majority of shareholders and Inovio’s Board, with an effective date to be announced at a later time.
What’s important to understand is that this split is being announced only a few weeks ahead of the planned top line data readout for VGX-3100, Inovio’s experimental cervical cancer vaccine. Logistically, a split and a higher share price would probably do wonders in regards to institutional investment for this small-cap biotech, if the top line data are positive. Presently, institutions hold only 15% of Inovio’s outstanding shares, which has probably played a big role in the tremendous volatility in the company’s share price over the last year.
On the flip side, a negative result for VGX-3100 would give the company room to raise funds for additional trials, without having to worry about potential delisting issues. In short, this is a smart move for the company, but its long-term consequences for shareholders won’t be known until VGX-3100′s data hit the Street.