I don't expect anything new out of the Dec. 2 conference since it is before ASH, but the pps could run on anticipation and people reading the CEO. Then we may have some sell the news action on/after the 5th unless the news is absolutely striking. I would like to add some shares but am wondering how much further it can before ASH.
Its not the first time they have said they are getting paperwork in place in case the trial is stopped early. Are the trial enrollment numbers published on gov't clinical trials website? They say they are still enrolling patients, but I would like to know how many were enrolled 11 months ago.
December options, $65 strike open interest: calls 1253, puts 1
January $70 strike open interest: calls 2215, puts 191
January $75 strike open interest: calls 2375, puts 203
calls to puts 10x
IT IS GOING UP, even if you don't like it. Only Hillary can stop it.
Really not that bothered by the cap difference. Of course I'd like to see a 20% rise in pps, but I really won't be satisfied with that. Still looking long term when we get more drugs to the market and have a continually growing pipeline. That will be exciting. Think Isis will grow much more than 20%. More than double. Long term multi-bagger. Buy & hold.
Almost twice that now. Don't see any news out from the conference yet. Maybe anticipation (and maybe some selling after the news but still a leg up)?
Can you still get the special dividend buying options from people holding Jan 2016 options since before the dividend payout? How would that work?
There was a significant correction last year. It was just followed by another rally.
To support more "pivotal" animals studies in the final step before BLA. $9.2M - No statement about how long this will take. I would assume they are ready to go since they have been negotiating these studies forever. How long after exposure do they need to monitor?